🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

How would y'all feel about Eagles signing Jaylon Smith? He's not really a speedy LB but he's a tackler and can't be any worse than the guys we have now

Devonta is also 4 games into his NFL career. As he adjusts to the physicality and closing speed of NFL corners he's gonna just get better. I can easily see Devonta being close to Stefon Diggs level

It still blows my mind how useless this dude JJ is. A trash receiver can usually grab you 1 MAYBE 2 catches a game, 25-40 yards. This guy puts up 0 and 0 basically every game. Idk how that's even possible at his size. You have to be historically bad to be drafted second round to play WR and now you're only allowed on the field for special teams.

1625276419044.png

It still blows my mind how useless this dude JJ is. A trash receiver can usually grab you 1 MAYBE 2 catches a game, 25-40 yards. This guy puts up 0 and 0 basically every game. Idk how that's even possible at his size. You have to be historically bad to be drafted second round to play WR and now you're only allowed on the field for special teams.
I don't know how every defense doesn't see a screen pass or pick play coming every time he steps on the field. That's literally his only purpose out there

The DC was asked whether he has a certain level of patience with the team learning an entirely new defensive scheme, but Gannon pointed out that, “I don’t have a scheme.”

hide-the-pain-harold.gif
While foolishness lol there’s no scheme we can run that hides how had the linebackers and half the DBs are

We can’t go dime because everyone sucks after Maddox and Rod still ain’t back to top form. Can’t got 3 LBs because everyone after singleton sucks and Avery is wasting space

Back
Top Bottom