🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

How much of the picks today had to do with gannon mixing it up and letting the cbs do their thing?

How much of the picks today had to do with gannon mixing it up and letting the cbs do their thing?

Still not enough blitzing IMO but when Fletch and Hargrave eating like that i guess it didn’t matter

I did see more 5 man fronts and stunting …Kerrigan continues to be useless. Surprisingly Genard Avery looked good setting the edge after not playing much the last 2 weeks.

We need to make some type of trade for an edge player .. We need another body there

The coaching on the back end is there tho.. that Maddox play would’ve been a TD 10 times outta 10 the

Still not enough blitzing IMO but when Fletch and Hargrave eating like that i guess it didn’t matter

I did see more 5 man fronts and stunting …Kerrigan continues to be useless. Surprisingly Genard Avery looked good setting the edge after not playing much the last 2 weeks.

We need to make some type of trade for an edge player .. We need another body there

The coaching on the back end is there tho.. that Maddox play would’ve been a TD 10 times outta 10 the
I was expecting that to be a TD. That’s the best play he’s made since 2018

Crazy how people already writing off Hurts. Not saying he’s the for sure guy moving forward but it’s only been NINE games. If we’re gonna judge QBs this early, then Lawrence, fields, and Wilson should be gone. It’s silly

not saying he’s the guy moving forward, but life will be significantly easier if he can pan out. We can see potentially three top 10 picks next year on defense. People legit want to see him fail just so they can continue their howie and Wentz narratives. It’s mind boggling

Crazy how people already writing off Hurts. Not saying he’s the for sure guy moving forward but it’s only been NINE games. If we’re gonna judge QBs this early, then Lawrence, fields, and Wilson should be gone. It’s silly

not saying he’s the guy moving forward, but life will be significantly easier if he can pan out. We can see potentially three top 10 picks next year on defense. People legit want to see him fail just so they can continue their howie and Wentz narratives. It’s mind boggling
Howie still gotta go. Only way that happens is if Hurts fails unfortunately

Howie still gotta go. Only way that happens is if Hurts fails unfortunately
Just not sold on any of the QBs right now. “Experts” already projecting this to be a pretty weak class. Some guys there but nothing that would wow some teams. Maybe Bryce Young?

Just not sold on any of the QBs right now. “Experts” already projecting this to be a pretty weak class. Some guys there but nothing that would wow some teams. Maybe Bryce Young?
Dude from Cincy is solid but that’s about it. Minus whale out Ward at QB if **** goes south

im still iffy on hurtz obv

but maybe if they can get some better play calling for him it will help.. He has the weapons IMO

shiiit we have the speedsters

im still iffy on hurtz obv

but maybe if they can get some better play calling for him it will help.. He has the weapons IMO

shiiit we have the speedsters
He doesn’t have the arm strength and it shows. Plenty of passes we’ve seen behind the WR especially on crossing routes

Doesn’t have the arm strength. But not everyone is Josh Allen, Mahomes, etc.

can easily be successful in this league with decision making, taking care of the ball and making the “right” throws.

still too early to tell but nine games is not enough to make a decision on him. Gotta give him the whole year. Only unfortunate part is that he’s on the clock right now since we have all the draft capital next year. Otherwise, he’d have a longer leash imo

Ye draft anothrr qb so yall can complain about his 1st nine starts too. Not with it unless he completely fails
Agreed. Potential is there. He’s just gotta clean some stuff up. Also helps that no receiver could get open yesterday.

He looks better than half the starting QBs in the league. No idea why you wouldn’t run with him. If he’s showing improvement over the course of the season, stick with him.

Doesn’t have the arm strength. But not everyone is Josh Allen, Mahomes, etc.

can easily be successful in this league with decision making, taking care of the ball and making the “right” throws.

still too early to tell but nine games is not enough to make a decision on him. Gotta give him the whole year. Only unfortunate part is that he’s on the clock right now since we have all the draft capital next year. Otherwise, he’d have a longer leash imo
I’m not saying make the decision now; we have to put him in better positions to succeed (Sirianni) and the longer we continue these BS game plans with 10000 screens, Howie gets more passes and Sirianni looks funny in the light

Howie redeemed himself with this draft. But he still on thin ice.

find me a dude that will be a better replacement. Otherwise, howie is the guy unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom