🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Part of it is gameplan. Part of it is effort

Not to bash Hurts (again) but he struggles with making the next read, a lot of times he locks on to one target and doesn’t look off unless it’s scramble drills. The KR was the first of the game and I can understand trying to take it out to see what you can get. He also had a good PR too. He has talent but gameplan is necessary to actually get him places.
I’m talking about the KR prior to the safety. He hesitated and brought it out. The safety was obviously on kelce but it doesn’t help we were backed up a little bit from the KR

After this week ton of winnable games.
Raiders lions broncos saints jets giants and wash twice each.

Off topic but anyone actually buying Eagles merch this year? Some of the new stuff is nice but not worth the price tag unless heavy discounted

only things i bought so far were from fanatics which were 2 shirsheys before season started

a black Devonta Smith and a green Jalen Hurts

im not a big jersey guy, only Jersey i was ever willing to buy was hte SB Alshon but it never dropped (authentic one)

I’m a jackets/hoodie guy. I got a **** ton already so the price tag on the new stuff ain’t worth it. The all white NFL 100 merch from 2019 still the best

thumb.aspx

I just buy from DHGate. Last jerseys I bought were Wentz and Peters. Need a Smitty and Mailata

He's more useful than Ward and JJAW. We stay keeping these players who are beyond mid on the team and passing up on actual talent

Give me the guy who we seen perform in games over the 2nd round pick who cant do anything but block. Or the guy who always tries to block and negates TDs

He's more useful than Ward and JJAW. We stay keeping these players who are beyond mid on the team and passing up on actual talent

You be picking the weirdest hills to die on 😂

It’s a million valid things to hate Howie about. Fulgham getting released ain’t one of em. He had a clean slate this off-season and was running with the ones. This ain’t on nobody but him

You be picking the weirdest hills to die on 😂

It’s a million valid things to hate Howie about. Fulgham getting released ain’t one of em. He had a clean slate this off-season and was running with the ones. This ain’t on nobody but him
I get that. I’d feel better about releasing one bum when there are other bums who are worse still on the roster

It’s more my hate for Ward and JJAWFUL than anything. Y’all already know how I feel about Howard

Oddly enough i don’t even hate JJAW anymore. Ain’t his fault he was over drafted ..dude has embraced his role as a WR 4/5 and core special teamer.

Reagor tho …he almost out of excuses

I'm already over Reagor tbh

Thats what I said 2 games ago and people said he struggled due to bad game planning or that Hurts arm is crap. Even tho Devonta and Reagor have produced with Hurts and Quez gets open for a huge play almost every game.

I bought this on Fanatics when there was that 30% off code floating around:

Otherwise, I'm waiting for the Nike Limited Jerseys for Slim Reaper or Hurts :rolleyes

Off topic but anyone actually buying Eagles merch this year? Some of the new stuff is nice but not worth the price tag unless heavy discounted

I get that. I’d feel better about releasing one bum when there are other bums who are worse still on the roster

It’s more my hate for Ward and JJAWFUL than anything. Y’all already know how I feel about Howard
Add Reagor to your hate list you coward. That’s YALLS man

Back
Top Bottom