🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Boi stoppp. You dont really think that. Let it go
I’m not even talking about old #11 lol

Hurts is tied to Howie. The better he looks, the more leeway Lurie gives Howie. It’s definitely that obvious. Howie ain’t get fired last year because he made the genius decision to draft Hurts

Howie good for another few years in my book after pulling off the trade back and getting devonta.

watching devonta run routes is one thing. But dude is very advanced in terms of his feel and IQ for the game. Finding holes in the zone, coming back on routes towards the QB to safely catch the ball and prevent a pick.

dude will be top 10 this time next year, and maybe top 5 by the time his rookie deal is up. He’s so freaking good

That was the #1 defense on the road btw
For 85% of the game they looked like it lol credit to Hurts to getting it done but he left money on the field. Siri take plenty of blame for the gameplan especially when your audibles are WR bubble screens lol

Imagine his #s with the called back tds too, which none was his fault if I remember, dropped tds.

Ertz aint made a contested catch all year

For 85% of the game they looked like it lol credit to Hurts to getting it done but he left money on the field. Siri take plenty of blame for the gameplan especially when your audibles are WR bubble screens lol
Siri takes 90% of the blame. He talked about their speed and attack only to run screens

Serious question. Does y’all’s man Reagor have a net positive contribution to this team? No idea why he took it out of the endZone on one kick return.

eye test also tells me quez does what he’s supposed to be (deep threat and open space) but at a much more productive rate

Imagine his #s with the called back tds too, which none was his fault if I remember, dropped tds.

Ertz aint made a contested catch all year
You just reminded me how much I hate Ward lol and why isn’t Fulgham back on the roster over JJawful

Serious question. Does y’all’s man Reagor have a net positive contribution to this team? No idea why he took it out of the endZone on one kick return.

eye test also tells me quez does what he’s supposed to be (deep threat and open space) but at a much more productive rate

this probably another agholor situation already

but zero clue why ward is playing

Hate that this has become a yearly thing. Cox underperforms, people call him out on it, he has a good game and claps back on twitter

He’s the highest paid player on this team. This shouldn’t have to happen for him to start contributing.

i want Stingley Jr and see us retool this aging D line next draft

Hate that this has become a yearly thing. Cox underperforms, people call him out on it, he has a good game and claps back on twitter

He’s the highest paid player on this team. This shouldn’t have to happen for him to start contributing.

i want Stingley Jr and see us retool this aging D line next draft

problem is, people only look at sacks when it’s comes to the dline

which isn’t really a true representation of what’s happening.. he could be eating up double teams and freeing up guys

you could be playing well and jsut not get the sacks.. hurries and hits are more representative than sacks.. but unless you’re actually watching you can’t just judge off of sacks

Part of it is gameplan. Part of it is effort

Not to bash Hurts (again) but he struggles with making the next read, a lot of times he locks on to one target and doesn’t look off unless it’s scramble drills. The KR was the first of the game and I can understand trying to take it out to see what you can get. He also had a good PR too. He has talent but gameplan is necessary to actually get him places.

problem is, people only look at sacks when it’s comes to the dline

which isn’t really a true representation of what’s happening.. he could be eating up double teams and freeing up guys

you could be playing well and jsut not get the sacks.. hurries and hits are more representative than sacks.. but unless you’re actually watching you can’t just judge off of sacks
It was Hargrave sack I think in the 2nd quarter when he came free. Why did he come free? The C slid the protection to fletch and he basically got triple teamed

It was Hargrave sack I think in the 2nd quarter when he came free. Why did he come free? The C slid the protection to fletch and he basically got triple teamed
I get it freeing up guys. But he was doing nothing when he was single teamed

Back
Top Bottom