🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Man that’s Devonta in the slot on that pick. He is flying ..hand went up like Randy

He’s literally open every play

Big test for Dillard and Malaita ..if we can contain Barrett and JPP that’s big for ur future line.

I don’t see Lane hear long term

Big test for Dillard and Malaita ..if we can contain Barrett and JPP that’s big for ur future line.

I don’t see Lane hear long term
Almost certain we use one of our firsts next year for an offensive lineman. And im not mad at it.

look at Slater this year :pimp:

Almost certain we use one of our firsts next year for an offensive lineman. And im not mad at it.

look at Slater this year :pimp:

as much as I hate Dallas , look at their drafting . They beefed up their offense & defense through like 2 drafts .
we need to get younger, cut ties with some old players & draft smarter.

as much as I hate Dallas , look at their drafting . They beefed up their offense & defense through like 2 drafts .
we need to get younger, cut ties with some old players & draft smarter.

I can honestly see us going heavy defense in the next draft just like Dallas did. The QB class is weak so I can them keeping Hurts to increase his value whether it's as a middle of the pack starter or high end backup And trade him for a mid round pick when it's time to draft a new QB.

We have young talent at RB, TE, WR and a few young guys on the O Line. We can easily go defensive studs the first few rounds and draft depth at WR and TE in later rounds

I don’t think we win tonight but it will be a close game. And that’s all you can ask for against the defending champs.

we will definitely cover the 6.5 points

I don’t think we win tonight but it will be a close game. And that’s all you can ask for against the defending champs.

we will definitely cover the 6.5 points
I hope. If we go another game without letting Miles cook….swing passes gonna be key their TB front 4

I'm usually optimistic but I don't see a scenario where the Bucs don't destroy us lol. Their secondary is depleted so we can put up points for sure but no way our secondary is covering AB, Evans and Godwin. They destroyed Miami's secondary last week and they have better defenders than we do

If sirianni does right this will be a close game.

We at home and its a thursday

Thursday is the only advantage we have. We have the younger team so a short rest week should be more beneficial for us than Tampa but don't feel that's enough advantage for us to win

F7D02E33-F180-4742-A543-70633FA0928B.jpeg

Public getting buried tonight. Eagles gonna cover

Back
Top Bottom