🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Hearing the Lane stuff might be a painkiller addiction. Really hope he’s well man. Football don’t even matter for him right now

Reagor been ghost the past 2 games. Before that he has been fine . Got dam lol

i don't want a 1st round WR to be fine though. If he gets open consistently and Hurts doesn't look his way or overthrows him that's one thing. But anytime he gets targeted there's usually a DB close by

Damn.. yea, dude need to just get his head right

but this might have been his last year with us anyways.. so would suck if that could cause more issues

i don't want a 1st round WR to be fine though. If he gets open consistently and Hurts doesn't look his way or overthrows him that's one thing. But anytime he gets targeted there's usually a DB close by

my issue with dude is his effort on certain plays

he can play.. but he might be all the way in his head or up his a)#)

but you see it on plays where he’s supposed to be blocking and doesn’t do shh

I'd love for this team to show talent and competitiveness and manage to win 6-8 games to show the young core is skilled to win enough, but a scenario where they finish with 4-5 wins and a top 10 pick and we get 2 other top 10 picks from the Dolphins and Colts would be crazy. You can get high level year 1 starting level talent at 3 different positions in the first round alone

No way we win only 2 more gms.

Not happening

we got 4 games against Washington and giants

Plus Vegas after this thursday game.. then lions.. also got games vs jets, saints and broncos

tampa, chargers and week 16 vs cowboys look like our hard ones right now

Ol WalkItToEm was good enough to keep playing but of course the team is bad enough to lose. They got a cupcake schedule coming up so that’s a couple of more wins and but more PT

The funny thing is the media wants to pretend eagles fans hated Wentz or want him to fail when neither is true. I want Wentz to do well and I didn't hate him. I just didn't think he had the backbone for Philly media.

He'll do just fine in Indianapolis where he can be under the radar when he struggles but dude wasn't built for Philly. Love or hate someone like McNabb, dude could take the punches when he was playing like garbage

Back
Top Bottom