🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Borderline bad? Lol

Mans was responsible for 2 of our offensive highlights both dpi bombs that wouldve been tds with a better ball. I dont get yall man.

Easily could have 5 TDs in 6 games.

Who is sayin jeffersom better? Lol

Also the convo would be much diff on reagor if hurts cld hit reagor deep. Lets keep it 100

ehhh idk how well that holds up now that Quez is getting looks now. If all he’s good for is deep looks than that’s a problem

Reagor is at best the 3rd best WR on the team rn ..there’s actually an argument to be made that i would rather have Gainwell out there in the slot but that’s a whole nother convo …

It’s just always excuses for dude ..everyone else makes play ..outside of Week 1 he’s done nothing this year

5 tds is never a problem smh

We been screaming for wr talent and now that we may have it its not enough lol.

Reagor is at best the 3rd best WR on the team rn ..there’s actually an argument to be made that i would rather have Gainwell out there in the slot but that’s a whole nother convo …

It’s just always excuses for dude ..everyone else makes play ..outside of Week 1 he’s done nothing this year
Did you watch the game on thursday?

What excuses is there to be made when thats facts. If hurts could hit him deep, which he has gotten open, multiple times then the convo would be different. Not sude how thats an excuse thats facts

I get that jefferson got people freaking out and quez has looked good but cmon man. Mans is not JJAW.
Does he needa be more consistent and win in the shorter game and give maximum effort all the time yes.

Did you watch the game on thursday?

What excuses is there to be made when thats facts. If hurts could hit him deep, which he has gotten open, multiple times then the convo would be different. Not sude how thats an excuse thats facts

If that was Quez then fine. But i expect my first round WR to contribute in more ways than that. When have we seen him make a play in less than ideal situations ? You see glimpses of what 6 and 16 can be every game

And I’m not even mad at the pick anymore like that ..Devonta and a first rounder next year > Jefferson

Contrary to popular belief the 1st round wrs in the last 20 years is actually not a sure thing as one would think. Ill take what I can get and hope he will continue to develop.

But for now 5 Tds and about 300 more yards ill take it. Ofcourse that didnt happen. I pray Hurts figures it out

And if quez continues to look great and develop then thats great. Idc. The more the merrier. Plus we never get those type of wrs picks right esp in the later rounds. Its about dam time

Contrary to popular belief the 1st round wrs in the last 20 years is actually not a sure thing as one would think. Ill take what I can get and hope he will continue to develop.

But for now 5 Tds and about 300 more yards ill take it. Ofcourse that didnt happen. I pray Hurts figures it out
Me too. Not ready for having the backup save the day for another szn lol

Hurts def isn't doing Reagor favors but Kirk Cousins isn't Pat Mahomes lol. Dude is an average QB at best so Jefferson still needs to get open for his catches. Cousins not fitting tight passes in for Justin like that.

Reagor js not jefferson
Reagor is not jefferson
Reagor is not jefferson

BUT

Reagor would have better numbers this year if you add in the phantom numbers lol

Reagor js not jefferson
Reagor is not jefferson
Reagor is not jefferson

BUT

Reagor would have better numbers this year if you add in the phantom numbers lol

I understand Reagor and JJ are diff styles of receiver but are you saying if you could go back in time you wouldn't take JJ over Jalen? Justin is a similar style WR to Devonte Smith and we see how much easier it is for Hurts to get throws to Devonte over Reagor

My guy how did I ever even imply that?

Cmon my eagles brethern

cmon-dude-cmon-man.gif

At this point I doubt Indy tries to sit him. They’ve been looking solid as of late (last 2 weeks) and basically at the top of the division at 2-4

At this point I doubt Indy tries to sit him. They’ve been looking solid as of late (last 2 weeks) and basically at the top of the division at 2-4
Lol man im rooting for Indy to battle this out with the titans until week 17 or at least week 15 as long as he clears that 75% snap threshold.

Back
Top Bottom