🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Lol man im rooting for Indy to battle this out with the titans until week 17 or at least week 15 as long as he clears that 75% snap threshold.
Offensively that team is sneaky good with Hilton coming back and Taylor basically the best back in the league. That defense might be worse than ours tho

My focus is on the Dolphins at this point. Next 4 is vs ATL, @ Buf, vs Texans and vs Baltimore….that could easily be 4 Ls if Taylor back for the Texans

I can’t wait until Kellen Moore leaves the cowboys ..as much as i hate them they on another level offensively right now

and lowkey Mills ain’t bad right now

We spotted the bucs 14 with that soft shell zone ****. 3rd and 2 but lines up 8 yards off the line of scrimmage.

I actually disagree. We have a shot at the willdcard. (Its 3 wildcard teams right?) Obviously vast improvements would need to be made.

I actually disagree. We have a shot at the willdcard. (Its 3 wildcard teams right?) Obviously vast improvements would need to be made.

yeah but even if we go on a miracle streak when the schedule softens I doubt we get close to Dallas. Their offense is top tier and their defense improved. Plus their schedule is cupcake

Next weeks game against the Raiders is important. If we can manage to win we got the lions the following week and can get to 4-5 which is much different than 3-6

We’ll be fine next week.

We’ve lost to Dak Brady and Mahomes all prob top 5 QBs this year. SF was fluke as hell

our schedule was brutal these first 6 weeks ..which is why we needed that damn niners win

Carr and that dline can cause problems. They got weapons too.

I expect a W tho. Im hoping this mini bye can get us right

Lowkey we were better with Gruden :lol: He was making sus play calls later in games and their interim coach called a solid game today. Raiders are bottom of the league in rush defense right behind us so I'm sure they're gonna run a ton with Jacobs so we better run the goddam ball with Miles

All this talk about Jefferson .. we should’ve traded the farm for Cedee last year :smh:

I can get behind there thinking regarding Reagor over Jefferson .. but once Cedee fell we should’ve pounced

Yea, I vividly remember a lot of Eagles fans wanting nothing to do with Jefferson :lol:

The Reagor/Jefferson talk is just something else to whine about.

Yea, I vividly remember a lot of Eagles fans wanting nothing to do with Jefferson :lol:

The Reagor/Jefferson talk is just something else to whine about.

dudes said Jefferson was a slot receiver with limited route options. Same as the dudes that weren't high on DK because he can only run post routes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom