🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

As much as I like CeeDee it's very possible Devonta ends up being as good or better and I don't see us moving up for another WR if we had CeeDee

Man if we beat vegas and then the lions (I refuse to believe theres a chance to lose to them) we right in the thick of things at 4-4. Still lots of excitement left to have

amitt5504 amitt5504 lets be real you been had us losing every game we played this far lol.

We was never supposta beat bucs, chiefs, and now its evident the cowboys

You dont think we can beat vegas? They look coo but they not a juggernaut by any means
I don’t what to expect. Defense looks good one week and then ****** the next. The same with the offense.
amitt5504 amitt5504 lets be real you been had us losing every game we played this far lol.

We was never supposta beat bucs, chiefs, and now its evident the cowboys
Falcons scared me because Ridley is that good and Pitts is basically a giant WR

Panthers again because of the WRs. Defense showed up but offense was mediocre at best.

San Fran I just didn’t know

Hurts really should be in the 25-30 passes max, 8-10 runs, and mix 25 of runs for the running backs. There's really no reason for the team to this in balanced. I get that some of the screen game is extension of the run, but they been largely ineffective. Maybe some jet sweeps or reverses to the WRs. Also somebody mentioned there's no bootlegs.

Say what you want, Chip ran 5 plays and they worked for the most part lol

largely because Shady/Sproles were that nice. Miles lowkey being dumb plays a factor
I ain't hate Chip, he was just too set in ways. And I'll take him over Howie as a GM right now.

Watching the Seahawks second half last night is exactly how Hurts should be used. The way Pete Carroll had them run the ball almost every 1st and 2nd down for huge gains and only use Geno to try and convert 3rd downs.

I am by no means saying Hurts is Geno bc he's more talented but why not utilize the talented running backs and O Line we have plus the rush threat of Hurts. If the RBs can get 3-5 yards per rush then every 3rd down is short and allows Hurts to threaten to run for the first and convert

Even with early russ they brought him along slowly. Actually tbh they prolly run the ball too much even with russ today lol. Early russ didnt have a 300 yard passing game or throwing the ball 39 times so why in tf are we asking hurts to do so much passing. Makes no sense

Even with early russ they brought him along slowly. Actually tbh they prolly run the ball too much even with russ today lol. Early russ didnt have a 300 yard passing game or throwing the ball 39 times so why in tf are we asking hurts to do so much passing. Makes no sense

yeah exactly. Especially when we have talent at RB. Not like we have bums we can't depend on. Running an offense through guys like Miles, Gainwell, and Scott isn't a crazy idea

Back
Top Bottom