🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Especially seeing Justin Jefferson's stats today! 😠 8 for 169 with 2 TDs. Damn you Howie!! It was right there for the taking. Even Hellen Keller could see it. Reagor is just bad.

Lots of talk about bringing in Allen Robinson. How old is he?

ceedee was the obvious move when he fell

It’s hard to showcase any of the other pass catchers with Devonta and Goedert getting 90% of the looks

That’s how it’s going to be until someone can stop our running game

It’s hard to showcase any of the other pass catchers with Devonta and Goedert getting 90% of the looks

That’s how it’s going to be until someone can stop our running game

still need legit threats elsewhere.. watkins offers that, at least

tyree Jackson hopefully will offer something eventually

but you gotta force teams to account, just like hurts does as a running threat and our oline and rbs do as well..

If Hurts can develop into a reliable starter and we can use all 3 first rounders on other areas while guys like Goedert, Devonta, and Miles continue to develop this team will have a very bright future.

That catch was masterful. Goedert is that dude.
Howie calls the franchise the QB factory but they're more the Tight End factory. We had Celek who was great, then Ertz who was a beast, then followed it up with Goedert. Don't think any other franchise had a better streak of tight ends
Celek top 3 of my favorite Eagles players

Howie calls the franchise the QB factory but they're more the Tight End factory. We had Celek who was great, then Ertz who was a beast, then followed it up with Goedert. Don't think any other franchise had a better streak of tight ends

Trey Burton got a contract up outta here too.

doubt it, he can’t run routes for ****

a lot of dudes can’t run routes.. he can still be a useful nfl player

but we need to jsut move on

an aiyuk for reags trade would make sense, least to me.. both dudes seem to need a change of scenery

I expect Goedert to make them catches he nice like that.

I was suprised he didnt haul it that slight overthrow against the chargers because he got 1 full hand on it

Justin Jefferson can run routes. And he’s on his way to being top 5 reciever in this league, if he isn’t already. So yeah, the most obvious pick of all time. Howie fumbled it

oh well, I like Devonta better. Devonta going to be really really really good. His route running is filthy. And he’s so good in the open field. Oh, and he can make contested catches as well

Justin Jefferson can run routes. And he’s on his way to being top 5 reciever in this league, if he isn’t already. So yeah, the most obvious pick of all time. Howie fumbled it

oh well, I like Devonta better. Devonta going to be really really really good. His route running is filthy. And he’s so good in the open field. Oh, and he can make contested catches as well
JMatt 2.0 wouldn’t have been a bad pick. Problem was having Ertz still and depending on the coach staff to make adjustments

Can’t teach speed but you can teach route running

Howard deserves some credit yet but his misses are like bad. Like 2020 Carson bad. For every 1 good move there’s 4 bad moves and 2 REALLY bad moves

Nah at this level you can’t teach reaching route running ..Reagor is way to stiff he’s never going to be in the top echelon of route runners.

I think he needs to be exclusively in the slot where he is going to see more free releases.

Back
Top Bottom