🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Does this mean you going to actually root for us to win ball games?

we got 2 other teams to root for losing now..

wentz just needs to survive 1 more game (i think) and we're locked in with the 3 1sts

so we can actively root against the dolphins and colts, best of both worlds

we got 2 other teams to root for losing now..

wentz just needs to survive 1 more game (i think) and we're locked in with the 3 1sts

so we can actively root against the dolphins and colts, best of both worlds
Colts and Dolphins but have cupcake schedules towards the finish.

Dolphins have Panthers, Jets, Giants, Saints in a 5 week stretch with a bye. They can legit make a run

Carson is Carson but outside of that one Titans game recently they legit would be leading their division/playoffs

Regardless of how any of us may feel about Hurts, whether you think he's a stud or a scrub or somewhere in between, dude is the best leader we've had at QB in forever. Foles was a great on field leader and Wentz had that SB season where he played his *** off that motivated guys to step it up. But Hurts has that X Factor where leadership comes naturally

What we seeing is ELITE PLAYMAKING at the qb position. That is undeniable. He has special intagibles that cant be taught or learned. He dont turn the ball over. Even when we was passing an insane amount of times. 13-5 ratio and we got at least 10 called back passing tds that wld boost that no exaggeration.

2nd in the leage in redzone passing rating with steady improvement via ball placement and pocket awareness. 1st in the league in td to turnover ratio under pressure. Oh and he on a rookie contract?

I dont even got to tlk about his special ability as a runner.

Draft qb who? Russ who? Rodgers who? Deshaun who?

Its case closed at this point.

Man we should be excited about the future rn. Did yall see the giants last night? Trainwreck.

Back
Top Bottom