🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Nah at this level you can’t teach reaching route running ..Reagor is way to stiff he’s never going to be in the top echelon of route runners.

I think he needs to be exclusively in the slot where he is going to see more free releases.
Im not saying he’s gonna be OBJ running routes but if DK can learn how to run a deep in, Reagor could too lol

Ugh DK , **** Howie lol

If Howie gets an O Linemen and one of the Michigan rushers, first round going to be a success.

y’all know Stingley my boy but an elite rusher will always be more valuable. Especially with this D Line aging really fast

If we’re moving on from fletch, the Georgia DT would make a ton of sense on out line.. if he’s available at 1 of our picks

If we’re moving on from fletch, the Georgia DT would make a ton of sense on out line.. if he’s available at 1 of our picks
Wouldn’t be mad if Howie went 2 DL, 1 O Line in the first. Get a DT and a DE to replace Graham.

Wouldn’t be mad if Howie went 2 DL, 1 O Line in the first. Get a DT and a DE to replace Graham.

Would have zero problem at all.. pull what we did with Lito, Sheldon and Michael Lewis

BG comes back for a year and fletch knows it’s his last year.. and guys are going in on a rotation

Would have zero problem at all.. pull what we did with Lito, Sheldon and Michael Lewis

BG comes back for a year and fletch knows it’s his last year.. and guys are going in on a rotation
What’s the plan with Dickerson? Guard or replacing Kelce?

because if he’s not being groomed to replace Kelce, we gotta get a Center this draft. I think we are spoiled with him because of how durable he is. Without him, our run game is ***.

What’s the plan with Dickerson? Guard or replacing Kelce?

because if he’s not being groomed to replace Kelce, we gotta get a Center this draft. I think we are spoiled with him because of how durable he is. Without him, our run game is ***.

Honestly, I’d rather move seumalo to guard and put the strongest 4 other guys around him

unless we end up with the Iowa center

Honestly, I’d rather move seumalo to guard and put the strongest 4 other guys around him

unless we end up with the Iowa center
So Dickerson at Center? I’m fine with that.

feel like we gotta move on from Brooks. Dudes a stud but can’t stay healthy. And his replacements are playing well so what’s the point

5-1 aint a stretch at all. 4-2 at worst. Thats enough for a wildcard berth. Not too shabby eh

5-1 aint a stretch at all. 4-2 at worst. Thats enough for a wildcard berth. Not too shabby eh

As long as Hurts makes progression still as a passer. Need some more steps because it’ll be highly unfortunate we make this run and there’s regression going into next season

***** be dancing more than Chris Brown in the pocket

He would move his feet and do a loop but unlike in the past he would get right back in the pocket and reset rather then just take off. Improvememts have been shown on a weekly basis. He leading his targets much more, his ball security is elite. 2 hands on that thang, he aint takin unneccessary hits like past qbs or forcing the issue.

He would move his feet and do a loop but unlike in the past he would get right back in the pocket and reset rather then just take off. Improvememts have been shown on a weekly basis. He leading his targets much more, his ball security is elite. 2 hands on that thang, he aint takin unneccessary hits like past qbs or forcing the issue.
I’m not saying there hasn’t been improvement. Sure we can beat these teams running it all day but when it’s time to slang it, I wanna have full confidence knowing he can make it.

if We do make the playoffs, we for sure ain’t playing teams who missing half their starters on defense. We should be starting to sprinkling some passing concepts while we can now

Who was saints and broncos missing??

But here is the thing though. We dont have to have full confidence he can slang it for 300+ and thats ok. We not there yet. We are a running team. This is still a young qb. 0 problems with what we doing rn.

WE NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE.

Who was saints and broncos missing??

But here is the thing though. We dont have to have full confidence he can slang it for 300+ and thats ok. We not there yet. We are a running team. This is still a young qb. 0 problems with what we doing rn.

WE NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE.
Right and that’s the main reason why I’m anti Howard because he’s now gonna believe we need to jumpstart it.

Saints were missing most their LBs and Denver had just traded Miller lol

I’m just worried we try to make a run and then end up with 3 mid/late 1sts. Yes the Dolphins have a legitimate chance to finish .500

Meh that goes both ways. We missing players too. Those were two good defenses, saints being #1 in rush and it didnt matter

Only our fans would complain about going on a run with a young coach and qb lmao. Thata typically a good thing last time i checked

Meh that goes both ways. We missing players too. Those were two good defenses, saints being #1 in rush and it didnt matter

Only our fans would complain about going on a run with a young coach and qb lmao. Thata typically a good thing last time i checked
Again if Howard wasn’t the GM I’d be excited lol he was bulletproof after 2016 after Chip so we gave him a pass lol

Mid to late 1sts and Howard are a bad combination lol every pick after 12 in the 1st round by us has all been very bad.

Smith, Agholor, Barnett, Reag, Dillard. Leaves a **** ton to be desired

Y’all know I’m Anti Howard so glass is half empty with him still leading it

Don’t let me catch him in the stretch. Throwing a brick at him

Eh we have 3 chances to nail the 1st round pick plus we’ll have money to sign FAs ..

We on a run right now with a 1st year coach and young QB while we have and have foundational pieces contributing on both sides of the ball ...worry about the draft later

Da howie stuff getting overblown. He def has early misses cnt deny that but he got some hits in the other rounds and solid guys. Ppl jus look at lack of pro bowl players and have a fit.

He prolly in the avg tier of drafting

Later rounds is fine but if your track record of ******* up on first isn’t good, I’m concerned especially when we still got holes

our FA track record ain’t that good under him either lol

Theres hits theres misses. Aint all been bad. Issa crap shoot. Now the raiders... thats beem mostly all bad.

Until Howard has 2 consecutive offseasons with more hits than misses I’ll reserve judgment

But let’s fly :nthat:

i just wish there was more rhyme n reason to some of the stuff

outside of the huge swings year to year.. like the 1 year we figured out we were a slow team and overly focused on speed and athleticism in that draft

then it was disregarding testing scores to a degree and focusing more on college production.. then it was the swings on the talented guys but with huge injury concerns

Back
Top Bottom