🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

I think I saw this the same crew that said there was no clear recovery on this

1641156092850.png

What are your guesses on record looking at the schedule? I say 10-7/9-8 if we play close to our best possible potential (Hurts has an above average season), 11-6 if Hurts takes a huge jump and the defense surprises us, or 6-11 if Hurts and the defense struggle.

Glad I didn't end up looking like a moron with this prediction in May :lol: Would love a W next week to hit that double digit win count

Someone help me out with these playoff scenarios. How can a 49ers win possibly help us clinch a spot considering they're an NFC team and the Texans are AFC?

Someone help me out with these playoff scenarios. How can a 49ers win possibly help us clinch a spot considering they're an NFC team and the Texans are AFC?

because the 49ers losing would mean the Vikings could take their spot if they win tonight and next week. If the Niners win they lock in 6 and if we lose next week and Vikings win both games, they'd tie us and we have the tiebreaker over them.

Rams got the 2 seed rn. Im not mad at that matchup. Stafford been having multiple int games in a row

Back
Top Bottom