🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

63BD3E35-F369-412D-A4A5-56DAEF3CF588.jpeg

We match up well with everybody outside of the Packers and maybe the Cowboys

We can beat the Rams ( they wouldn’t have home field advantage… we would be there in force )

Cardinals don’t have receivers or a running game while Connor is out ..

The Bucs are still the Bucs and they have Brady ..but we might be able to rattle him

Tampa without AB and Godwin is not the worst thing either :pimp:
It’s still Brady tho. TBH I’d rather count on Mcvay and Stafford choking than going into Tampa and beating the Bucs on the road. Plus that LA crowd gonna be near split or possibly in our favor

I've been to two Eagles/Bucs games at Raymond James Stadium in the past.

There were at least 20-25,000 Eagle fans in the building.

It would almost be a home game.

The team is making the playoffs in a season where they started off in "rebuild" mode and have 3 first round picks in the next draft. We really need to have an amazing draft next year and if we maximize all those early picks this can be a top NFC team within a season or two.

Wat u mean gettin hopes up?
Gannon is still our DC and Howie is still the GM lol

There’s positives obviously but thinking we not getting clapped by AZ or Dallas. Against the Rams there’s a chance because Stafford lol

To do this in a rebuilding year is impressive. Salute to Sirianni and Jalen for staying calm all year even when they looked pretty damn bad at times.

I don’t want to see Brady at all in the wild card. He’s too experienced and too damn good and will chew us up all game long. They already did it once and I have no faith in Gannon doing something new. Everyone else tho, bring it on

Gannon is still our DC and Howie is still the GM lol

There’s positives obviously but thinking we not getting clapped by AZ or Dallas. Against the Rams there’s a chance because Stafford lol
We not even seeing AZ or dallas lmao. Its looking like tampa or Rams. We gonna be underdogs with whoever we play. We in there now lets see if we can pull off an upset. But we have diff agendas so you can hope for whatever lol

Gannon spotted tampa 14 but after that they played pretty well. No better time to play tampa then right now. I dont dislike the matchup.

Stafford been stinking it up too. Rams we could upset. Id take either

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom