🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

The fact that we bullied Sirianni into running the ball is the highlight of this season :rofl::rofl:

But we made it in during a rebuilding year. That’s pretty damn impressive. I like what Jalen has done throughout the 2nd half of the season. Shoutout to Sirianni for actually calling run plays.

Ehhh Tampa might be more winnable without them having AB or Godwin. Idk if Fournette will be back either

Bowles might have Hurts in a blender tho. That’s the thing to worry about

Gotta wait till kelly green come back and get his in that color! Would look beautiful! That's what I'm doing. Kelly green for life.

This might be the first season, in recent memory, that there hasn't been a rumors about the KG's coming back. Can someone verify that?:lol:

Hope Miles is good to go for the playoffs. Definitely not trusting just Howard and Scott

yeah miles is def the X factor in my personal opinion. I'm confident we can expect solid production from D Smith and Goedert, so having Miles on RPO plays would be a huge boost for the offense.

he can't stay healthy so I'd give him a mid level deal with mad incentives. Nothing remotely big. He'd probably walk and I wouldn't mind. Draft someone else in two years

The thing is the NFL has new rules based on CDC guidelines so if they test positive a week before game day they can still play if they don't have symptoms. Assuming they all have the omicron variant, wouldn't surprise me if most of those listed on that report are eligible to play Saturday night

Back
Top Bottom