🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

I get all of that. I’m just thinking big picture here. Do we beat this team or any of the NFC elite as constructed ? No

Can you imagine what Rodgers would do to this defense :lol:

Don’t mean I’m not in on where going long term. Those 19-20 drafts are haunting us rn. Which is why I’m all in on Sirianni because of the job he did

Gannon can gtf tho. :lol:

Rodgers and Brady should be gone in the next 2-3 years .. we draft well the next couple of drafts we right in the mix with everybody

I would see y’all point if they didn’t already beat the hell out of us in Dallas too. We’re more than a number 2 receiver away from them but it’s whatever. Dallas ain’t the only team in the conference, there’s more teams we need to be better than to be real contenders

week 3

and no one is saying just a number 2 receiver.. but we will have draft picks and money to address a few things.. but we do have some pieces

I get all of that. I’m just thinking big picture here. Do we beat this team or any of the NFC elite as constructed ? No

we shoulda beat niners week 2

and we lost to a healthy bucs team by only 6 week 6

we saw how the team and coaches got better as season went on

but who are these nfc elites?

Last edited:
We are not beating the Rodgers or Brady in the playoffs man come on :lol:

Packers Bucs ( even with injuries ) and Cowboys have the clear talent advantage over us. I think we could play with everyone else on a neutral field tbh.

All of this is fine btw we not even supposed to be here.

I’m saying all of this to say that even if we 1 and done next week this was still a successful season. We not a true SB contender yet.

As much as i hate the Cowboys them boys do got the talent to win it all. We don’t rn

We are not beating the Rodgers or Brady in the playoffs man come on :lol:

Packers Bucs ( even with injuries ) and Cowboys have the clear talent advantage over us. I think we could play with everyone else on a neutral field tbh.

All of this is fine btw we not even supposed to be here.

have you seen the state of the current bucs?

team shoulda lost to the jets last week… the jets

I never said we beating anybody. However, i think we got a shot. Obviously things would have to go right but tampa are not world beaters

have you seen the state of the current bucs?

team shoulda lost to the jets last week… the jets
Shutout by the saints, swept by saints

Lost to washington.

I WANT TAMPA FOH. No better chance to beat them then now. Brady or not they are not trending up

We really out here putting faith in Howie Roseman to nail 2 offseasons in a row, draft and FA combined? Lol

Bad Gannon is the great equalizer .

But we’ll see
No doubt brotha. We gonna be underdogs , most likely is an L, BUT I believe we got a shot. Down AB and godwin and maybe fournette is huge. Slay can handle evans who be getting hurt during the games often.

With brady I think Dline gotta get him off his spots. This is a game where gannon non blitzing self may actually work. Tom will eat the blitz up but we cant just do a weak *** zone either. Bring them stunts on the line, bring avery or singleton as an extra rusher, and line up cox as an edge, mix it up etc. He look real mortal when he uncomftorable and has to move even a little bit. Mans be throwing at the dirt, out of bounds, or if he think he gonna get sacked he will literally sit down. He dont want to get hit.

From a talent perspective id rather see them then the rams. Ye they got stafford and he could put up a dud but do we rlly want fk wit kupp and OBJ? thats a nightmare for me. Let alone donald and ramsey??? Sheeiiitttt. Ramsey gon hug all over devonta and goedert. You already know we aint gonna get no calls.

Hell remember that tampa game their secondary was getting away with murder. Be prepared for not getting calls with whoever we play.

Shhh your pessimitic *** is on timeout. Said too many wild things all season. Go home roger.
How is stating facts about him pessimism. I trust Sirianni. I don’t trust Howie and that’s a fact. When he excels in one area (like draft), he ****s the bed in the opposite area (FA)

I understand it’s hard to **** up 3 1sts and a possible move to get Ridley but when has he ever done the obvious when we all asked for it

Hope is irrational. Especially with Howie as the GM

Bullying works. If we stop bullying Howie and praise him he goes back to the stupid ways

I trust Sirianni.

this a good point.. there are couple quality WRs who could be there with our last 1st or in the 2nd, I trust sirianni with that

Just like I trust stoutland with developing the oline

like if we grab a guy like burks from Arkansas or dotson out of PSU I got more faith than when we took JJAW

Curious to know yall good drafting teams the past 5 years?

We have a resume of going to the playoffs 4 out of the last 5 with a superbowl W. Only chiefs and pats can say that. Does howie not get any credit for that?

Back
Top Bottom