🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Curious to know yall good drafting teams the past 5 years?

We have a resume of going to the playoffs 4 out of the last 5 with a superbowl W. Only chiefs and pats can say that. Does howie not get any credit for that?

we really hit on some guys.. but there are some things that just stick out

like not drafting anyone out of Alabama until this last draft or just a lack of drafting SEC guys on the whole

I stopped playing fantasy football because I knew I didn’t want to be rooting for dudes off of certain teams and I wasn’t going actively take a competitive disadvantage

but ain’t hard to figure out bama is getting a shh load of talent and a crap ton of talent is going to the SEC

No doubt the misses are clear but we not about to sit here and act like we the raiders. We have 3 1st rounders and made the offs in a rebuilding year. Future is bright.

Dallas has clear talent on both sides but we aint looking up to them. They aint done ****. We the cream of the crop in the division. Tired of dudes acting like we been scrubs for decade plus

Playoffs 4 out of 5 with a chip. Us and 2 other teams can say that. They just said denver aint made the playoffs in 6 years after winning a bowl. Lets keep things in perspective.

Dallas have f’d around because of jerry

obviously they’ve hit on parsons, but he had serious non football concerns

but they should have prioritized retaining some of their secondary guys.. but I’m glad they draft zeke top 5 and paid him all that money.. then investing so heavily in LBs in the current nfl

but also they haven’t prioritized just simply getting the best coach(es)

No doubt the misses are clear but we not about to sit here and act like we the raiders. We have 3 1st rounders and made the offs in a rebuilding year. Future is bright.

Dallas has clear talent on both sides but we aint looking up to them. They aint done ****. We the cream of the crop in the division. Tired of dudes acting like we been scrubs for decade plus

Playoffs 4 out of 5 with a chip. Us and 2 other teams can say that. They just said denver aint made the playoffs in 6 years after winning a bowl. Lets keep things in perspective.
No one said we’re the Raiders lol

All we’re saying is that we don’t trust Howie with these 3 mid to late firsts, locations hes normally **** the bed on. Yes with Sirianni I have hope for the team, I don’t with Howie

No one said we’re the Raiders lol

All we’re saying is that we don’t trust Howie with these 3 mid to late firsts, locations hes normally **** the bed on. Yes with Sirianni I have hope for the team, I don’t with Howie
Folks acting like it. Once again playoffs 4 out of 5 years with howie as gm.

It hasnt all been bad. You acting like it has. There are young cornerstone pieces on this team. I dont need to mention them you know what it is.

why are we acting like Dallas is known for sustaining long periods of success since the 90s? :lol: they could win a SB this year and manage to find a way to not win another playoff game for the next 5 years. Just because they're better than us this season means nothing heading into 2022-23 and beyond.

Also, all the top teams in the NFC have huge question marks.

Rams don't know if they can trust Stafford in big games.

Packers have no idea if Rodgers will be back next year.

Cardinals have shown they're not as big of an offensive threat if DHop isn't on the field.

Tom Brady has to retire eventually and that offense can never stay healthy long term.

Jimmy G misses at least 5 games a season due to injury.

Breh no one is saying there hasn’t been hits or cornerstone pieces

We’ve hit on a grand total of 1 (2 if you count Wentz) since 2013 in the 1st. We’re giving the same guy 3 1sts and expecting him to do the obvious after he did the once so far

There’s reasons for optimism and reasons for pessimism and it’s valid. Ain’t like we pulling **** out the air

Ye I feel like with 3 1sts he bound to not fk it up. Maybe its just me lol. Not 1 not 2 but 3. Hell he got us these 3 in itself is a W. We looking at it differently i suppose.

Ye I feel like with 3 1sts he bound to not fk it up. Maybe its just me lol. Not 1 not 2 but 3. Hell he got us these 3 in itself is a W. We looking at it differently i suppose.
I’m looking for sustainable success and growth. Far too often we’re making big FA moves because we sucked at drafting

Alshon/Torrey at WR
Rod/Jenk/Slay at DB. Even go further to Maxwell
Hargrave at DL. Couldn’t get anything next to fletch inside for years (Malik Jackson too)

4 playoffs in the past 5 season is the definition of sustained success :lol:

I said it earlier we not among the elite yet but we gotta a brighter future than most teams in the league
Thank you man. This is crazy lol

Also gainwell is def a hit. Its just not his time yet but he 2nd in tds with 5 as a 5th rounder.

4 playoffs in the past 5 season is the definition of sustained success :lol:

I said it earlier we not among the elite yet but we gotta a brighter future than most teams in the league
I’m talking about draft and roster lol a good coach with make due with what they have. When everyone remains healthy the starters are competent enough, it’s everything behind them

yall think we should deactivate Reagor for the playoff game? I see literally no reason not to. He's shown us what he is for two seasons. He makes us worse in every sense whenever he is on the field

Huntley can be our punt/kick returner and I'd trust Gainwell and Ward to do whatever Reagor "does" as a receiver

yall think we should deactivate Reagor for the playoff game? I see literally no reason not to. He's shown us what he is for two seasons. He makes us worse in every sense whenever he is on the field

Huntley can be our punt/kick returner and I'd trust Gainwell and Ward to do whatever Reagor "does" as a receiver
If JJAW has remained active for 3 years best believe Reag will

Back
Top Bottom