🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Oh no i definitely know and am scared most of gannon. Im just hoping he just dont want to put anything different on tape

We got nothing to lose so we got to make **** happen next week. Do not wait until the ******* 2nd half to switch things up

The fact that we got to the playoffs with nothing at receiver outside of Devonta and maybe Quez is a credit to Sirianni

Go get Ridley please

What would it take to get Ridley? A first?

I’d rather draft one of the WRs from Ohio St. I think both will be just as good as Ridley

The fact that we got to the playoffs with nothing at receiver outside of Devonta and maybe Quez is a credit to Sirianni

Go get Ridley please
we could legit go wr with one of those 3 firsts

or a high 2nd depending on how draft plays out.. psu dude or either osu guy would be good looks

It’s a sad fact but these dudes are just better than us

Howie has to string together 2-3 more drafts like this one for us to be able to compete with them in the division

It’s a sad fact but these dudes are just better than us

Howie has to string together 2-3 more drafts like this one for us to be able to compete with them in the division
This is a fact. Whether we played the starters or not I don’t think we’re in the same breath as them when they’re playing up to their potential

I don't think we're that far off from the Cowboys overall. Zeke is fading really quickly. By next season or season after he'll be an average to below average RB. I actually think as of the end of this season, Miles is a better RB than Zeke.

Goedert is better than any of their TEs. I think our O Line is just as good as theirs. Our CB1 Slay is better than their CB1 Diggs. Micah is a monster so their LB group is better than ours, and their D Line is currently a little better than ours. If we can get another high quality WR I like a matchup of Cooper/Lamb/Gallup vs Davante/Quez/A third good WR

The only clear cut position they have over us is QB but who knows what Jalen's ceiling will be by end of next season. He'll probably never have Dak's arm talent but his overall impact on the offense could be just as big.

Yall not about to make this game mean more then it needs to lmao

exactly we had dudes playing their first snaps of the season tonight

I mean the game meant something for certain guys, like JJAW who’s trying hold onto a job or even reagor who also needs to start showing sh

Milton Williams playing well gives us options and lets us focus with regard to draft

like we know devonta and quez going be there but we need that 2nd or 3rd guy for that group

We literally purposefully didnt activate guys from the covid list so we could elevate 10-12 practice squad players and then the guys that didnt play due to rest. Lets relax here fellas

I would see y’all point if they didn’t already beat the hell out of us in Dallas too. We’re more than a number 2 receiver away from them but it’s whatever. Dallas ain’t the only team in the conference, there’s more teams we need to be better than to be real contenders

Back
Top Bottom