🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

different types of WRs.. but to be fair to devonta we don’t have thst type of QB to maximize him
That type of qb had devonta as the new franchise rookie yards record. We can all agree he needs more targets but what are we talking about lol

Joe Burrow already a top tier QB in his second season. Can't compare his WR1 to our WR1. Devonte with Burrow easily puts up 1200 yards this year minimum. Look at Diggs. He's a similar player to Devonte and his first season with Josh Allen he led the league in receiving yards. Kupp went from Goff to Stafford and had almost 2000 yards.

Devonta is future top 10 WR in the league.

Jamarr chase future top 2 next to JJets

It’s no slight to Devonta. But the other two are just better right now given their situations. Having Devonta as your WR1 is just fine

Looking like the Eagles will give Hurts at least one more year if Nick is giving the co-sign

Unless it’s Russ or A Rod, it just doesn’t make sense to draft a QB. For me personally, outside of Pickett, there’s no one that’s a better prospect than Hurts. Give him a year to develop. And then make a decision in 2023.

Continue to rebuild the roster. Then worry about QB. Worst thing you can do is get a QB and put him in a bad situation. Which is exactly what I think the Giants will do with Russ :lol:

Unless it’s Russ or A Rod, it just doesn’t make sense to draft a QB. For me personally, outside of Pickett, there’s no one that’s a better prospect than Hurts. Give him a year to develop. And then make a decision in 2023.

Continue to rebuild the roster. Then worry about QB. Worst thing you can do is get a QB and put him in a bad situation. Which is exactly what I think the Giants will do with Russ :lol:

Yeah I totally agree. We won that super bowl with Wentz's rookie contract giving us the flexibility to sign guys that complemented the rest of the roster. If we can build around the young core and sign talent while drafting high round talent, no reason this team can't be contenders in the next 2-3 seasons.

Look at the Bills. Before Allen they weren't close to contending and Allen's talent paired with a balanced roster and high end talent at important positions they're now a top team in the league.

Ima need Goedert to focus on the easy ones. He can make some tough catches but then miss a layup. Concentrate young man

This makes sense but also doesn’t lol

All those left side of the field misses are a major issue. I'll give Hurts another full year next season to show if he can improve but you can't be a successful offense with half the field taken away

That type of qb had devonta as the new franchise rookie yards record. We can all agree he needs more targets but what are we talking about lol

jalen needs to work on his accuracy

carson needed to work on his accuracy too and still does, but with wentz that’s why I valued ceedee and ruggs over juedy because I figured with ruggs wentz could chuck it up to a straight burner and ceedee had that ridiculous catch radius

im not saying jalen can’t get there, but he isn’t there right now.. and davonta is more finesse guy.. his routes and savvy are his thing, not just straight up bulky or freak

the diggs INT vs dallas is a perfect example, bad pass and looks like diggs got him.. when really it was hurts

Devonta is future top 10 WR in the league.

Jamarr chase future top 2 next to JJets

It’s no slight to Devonta. But the other two are just better right now given their situations. Having Devonta as your WR1 is just fine

nah.. I disagree with this

jefferson is obviously very good.. but he’s in the same boat as devonta and diggs.. adams is in this group too but he has the benefit of playing with Rodgers to maximize his skill.. jeudy and calvin Ridley also in this group.. guys open all the time and killing dudes with their skill but could easily get screwed by their QBs, jeudy probably being the best example of that

jamarr is like a mix of calvin Johnson and Carolina Steve smith.. deebo also has this.. tyreek too.. the lesser of this group as far as rookies go is waddle.. guys who have that RB in em and you wouldn’t be surprised to see em as good returners.. we thought we were getting that with reagor, but he jsut sucks

not that the first group isn’t great but it’s comparing jerry rice to randy and TO

Last edited:
84B2AF39-C7D3-4AD2-A0A5-8CD09AB75D91.jpeg

Who y’all taking ?

84B2AF39-C7D3-4AD2-A0A5-8CD09AB75D91.jpeg

Who y’all taking ?

Godwin or Mike Williams. Godwin is an elite route runner and Mike Williams is like Alshon that Super Bowl season but with more speed. No way Green Bay let's Davante walk so not even looking at him. Plus he's gonna want insane money since he's a top 3 WR

Godwin and Adams both are going to command insane money .. i think Mike Williams is probably getting franchised

Robinson, Juju, Aj Green, and Gallup should all be in play. All of them would prob be cheaper

A Rob will probably be the cheapest. Godwin and Mike Williams gonna get good money this off-season.

Ridley still the dream but I doubt Howie does it

Also don’t be surprised if we connected to Arod and Wilson this off season. We a totally different team this year ..i could see both of them being interested.. dominant O line and run game …weak division and young pieces

Run game was dominant because of the QB. Miles is nice but we can’t deny the offense ain’t look better without him

Yeah I like Miles but I’m not extending him

Rather have Gainwell, Boston, and sign a bigger veteran back

What really killed me was Dak saying well deserved when he found out it was directed towards officials too.. Like wow

Then why all the option runs? Sirianni did a bad job yesterday with the gameplan, simple as that. They looked shocked at the thought the Bucs would take the run game away

I just don’t get why we didn’t capitalize on crossing routes that seemed open all game

i know with Russ, for example, because of height they don’t have a of designed throws to the middle

Hurts while not 6’2 plus.. he’s not 5’11

Back
Top Bottom