🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

I just don’t get why we didn’t capitalize on crossing routes that seemed open all game

i know with Russ, for example, because of height they don’t have a of designed throws to the middle

Hurts while not 6’2 plus.. he’s not 5’11
Hurts might be a legit 5’11 lol you know they be adding height to QBs

But hurts doesn’t have the anticipation. He has to see it and with his arm it’s already too late

Hurts might be a legit 5’11 lol you know they be adding height to QBs

But hurts doesn’t have the anticipation. He has to see it and with his arm it’s already too late

nah man.. go based on combine heights

like desean is sub 5’10.. but was always listed as 5’11 or 6’

If Gannon really gets a job :lol:

i need to know what dude did well

was listening to mike golic sr and I really wish we had couple of those dudes

was just saying how his eagles teams woulda been head hunting once they decided to keep brady in the game late

as I’ve said many times, that woulda been priority 1 in that dallas game.. knock the shh out of dak

Hate that it’s come to this but yeah Brooks gotta go. Can’t have that much money tied up in a guard when Stoutland has developed at least two very solid replacements for him

No one expects greatness

but my concern is why we haven’t thrown to the middle of the field all season.. and especially in that last game when crossers were open all the damn time

Hate that it’s come to this but yeah Brooks gotta go. Can’t have that much money tied up in a guard when Stoutland has developed at least two very solid replacements for him

brooks is gone, can’t depend on dude with his injuries

can’t have another peters situation

I just hope we can get 1 more year out of kelce and lane, especially kelce

I shouldnt of said greatness. But struggles are expected. Heres to seeing if he can improve next year. We need them picks I know that much

I shouldnt of said greatness. But struggles are expected. Heres to seeing if he can improve next year. We need them picks I know that much

lve already said we should stick with dude

explore what we can get for minshew

and if hurts doesn’t work out, then look at the guys in the ‘23 draft

but we have to hit in this draft because might need to use ‘24 picks, if things don’t work out to move up

Pickett is the only dude in the draft I’m even sniffing. And he’s going too 10.

MAYBE Matt Corral

Back
Top Bottom