🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Agholor? yes we all hate groh but we cant deny he made Agholor into an actual threat at WR that year

did he denvelop agholor or did we move him to the position most draft analysts had him playing after getting 2 other guys to play outside?

did he denvelop agholor or did we move him to the position most draft analysts had him playing after getting 2 other guys to play outside?
Yes. Because the following year after moving him he immediately was *** again

08F5462C-18EE-41E7-B68D-DC3BE8E28BEE.jpeg
36513C1A-B8E3-40DB-BE7B-3CB671B9D204.jpeg

Dead at these pics my unc just sent me

This was back in day when the brim beanies was popular.. i stayed with Js back in day to lol some breds

Good times im 30 now but remember this like it was yesterday

I can think of a number of throws that dont happen if he had a "noodle arm". Folk just like to run with ****.
I know a number of throws that could’ve been made if he didn’t have a “noodle arm”

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’m all for seeing improvement but Siri was bold making that statement this soon

I’d say he has like a Brady level arm, who doesn’t have anywhere near a gun but had a stronger arm than say Brees but not on the level of mahomes, Rodgers or Allen

But Brady beat you pre snap and worked to his strengths

Hurts has the bad habits of a lot of young guys.. but there are young guys who have a strong enough arm to be able to see it and throw it and get away with that

But even wentz got killed on that.. wentz has a strong arm but nowhere near as strong as what he thinks plus his mechanics kill him too

But Jalen just needs to be smarter

Back
Top Bottom