🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

I need to know what Howie offered for Russ man…..

Russ is on the market, we have three firsts, and you don’t make a play?

Hurts plus picks would have far exceeded any Denver deal. You’re getting a young QB in return that could restart your rebuild instantly?

Had to have been the no trade clause from Russ. I refuse to believe the brass in Philly is that high on Hurts to the point where they didn’t try to make a play for Russ

who hyping hurts?

im just glad we got the picks and can attack QB next offseason if hurts aint it in a deeper QB draft
those guys i went at it with in here on some friendly banter last season

they know who they are

1625276419044.png

Tried to tell yall. It was always a pipe dream. We was never on his list to begin with and frankly why should we? Cuz of our oline? Lol. We not close to a qb away.

Our roster is better than we think.

And no, we’re not just a QB away. But adding Russ does infinitely more for our team than adding a couple defensive rookies

I disagree and clearly so did Russ.

And Is it? Lets go down the list
Strong oline
Rbs/ you can prolly plug in rbs with the oline
1 bonafide Good TE
1 bonafide Good wr

Defense: hargrave, slay, maddox.....

Who signing up for that?

We desperately need these picks to inject young defensive talent to our team. The defense was TRASH!!!!!

I believe we can compete if we hit on the draft and hurts takes next step. But as of rn? Today? No

Denver has a better roster :lol: Russ picking them over Philly isn’t a surprise, that doesn’t make ours all of a sudden bad

An elite, HOF QB with an okay roster
>>>
An average QB with a solid roster

Y’all about to see how trash Seattle really is. Time and time again has shown that adding a HALL OF FAME CALIBER QB elevates your teams chances of winning.

Look, I love hurts and I’m fine with moving forward with him. I just wanted the eagles to make Russ option #1 heading into next season. It’s perfectly reasonable to want Russ but still be fine with Hurts. This black/white thinking doesn’t do any good. Need more nuance in how we approach things

We are talking about a qb with a no trade clause . So yea im going roster by roster and it we dont have the roster to move the needle as of rn to be favored over somebody like denver. We both agreed with that. Not hard to see why.

Anyways, the Eagles are like 99% going to draft an edge rusher.

Hope they get my guy Ojabo. Or even Jermaine Johnson

I’m trying think who that trade would make sense for

Colts maybe, think they got cap space.. but obviously no 1st this year

Back
Top Bottom