🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

0 chance rodgers would play here lol. Im sitting here wondering why he wasnt getting booed at lambeau because I know he would get booed here if he continued to lay an egg in the playoffs at home when his team is favored.

Also fk rodgers. He a clown. (Beyond football reasons)

Getem skip

Team has 3 1sts (yes even with Howard), one of the best olines, good run game, top 5 TE and one of the best young WRs with a ton of cap space

If Rodgers wants to come and bring Adams with him, I’m drive him from GB myself

I know what we have mayne. Does he seem like a guy that handles pressure well? Absolutely not. Philly media and fans would destroy him. He dont want that issue. I seriously doubt it.

Just look at how he handled the immunized stuff. Made himself the victim and started talking with all these crazy buzzwords and even dropped an MLK reference. Lmaooo. He would be food at philly.

Rodgers wants zero parts of philly

fans would kill dude as soon as he tried that cute shh he tried with the vaccination status

then you have a national media that knows they can get views/clicks off of poking eagles fans

All I saying, watch skip get his

imagine if dude did this while playing for us

guaranteed we going have to hear about Santa again.. While they already forgot about that shh with the fans in Dallas

All we gotta do is deal with Kyler and maybe Dak i guess ? Both MID imo

I don’t think Stafford is anything special

Maybe Fields comes along ? NFC is wide open rn

All we gotta do is deal with Kyler and maybe Dak i guess ? Both MID imo

I don’t think Stafford is anything special

Maybe Fields comes along ? NFC is wide open rn

Kyler shrinks in big games (no pun intended) and Dak is a solid QB but that franchise always find a way to choke in the postseason.

kyler clearly ain’t holding up over the course of a season

and i dont blame dude, he’s a regular sized guy out there

Watching tyreek and deebo doing things in all phases did hurt. Like dam bruh. They even put them bulls in special teams and they each got big returns right away lmao

I didnt cry but it hurt a N___ *nip voice

Plus he’s a really smart dude. He accomplished everything he could on the field. He’s got a looooongggg career ahead of him outside of football.

Stout is the GOAT, they definitely gotta be sliding him bonuses under the table or something because he works wonders with replacement players

giants commuting to Danny (which means nothing when the season technically isn’t over)

Eagles gotta go get russ

Back
Top Bottom