🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Kelly green jerseys with Kelly green helmets.
Black jerseys with black helmets.
My wallet is going to hate me.

Now let’s just hope Fanatics doesn’t BS around with actually dropping Authentics. The authentic jersey market is so scarce right now, they got people, myself included, just clamoring for Swingman/Limited versions:lol:

Give me these

1648590695258.png

THIS!!! Right here is what I am waiting for and what I've been waiting for, for a LONG TIME!!! Haven't bought an Eagles jersey since my ill-puchased Nhamdi jersey (yeah 😞) back in the day. But I've worn my Reebok Throwback Kelly green Cunningham jersey (Reebok made these back around 2007 or so with a bunch of retired players) for every game day, and I wore it during SB 52! But now, I'll shell out the $$$ for an authentic (or Vapor Elite or whatever Nike calls them) Smith#6, now that we get it in about 16 months or so. I'm stoked & I know I'm not alone!! 👏👏

PXL_20220330_200721559.jpg
PXL_20220330_200709897.jpg

Last edited:
If they keep all 3, I can see them going one of the Georgia D Linemen, a WR, and probably ED

If Ojabo falls late in the first, they’re gonna trade up for him. As they should

Last edited:
Jameson or Burks are my top choices

Olave and Wilson would be home runs as well

Drake London looking like big bust potential. Can’t even create separation in college

Christian Watson gonna be a second round steal

Drake London screams Howie special ..hopefully he’s over the PAC 12 type ..i don’t want either of those corners from Washington either ..been burned too much :lol:

Back
Top Bottom