🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Welp dream deferred on them draft wants. Gonna be a lineman and that’s it smh

Wonder if this is ammo for DK? 🤔

This is how this ************ Howie keeps a damn job, he makes trades for future picks all so he can do it again in a few years lol. And what if the Saints aren’t bad next year? What was the point?

Welp dream deferred on them draft wants. Gonna be a lineman and that’s it smh

Wonder if this is ammo for DK? 🤔

We could’ve just traded a 1 for him this year ..this is all about the QBs in next years draft

and it’s a real chance that the Saints are trash next season …more so than the Colts and Dolphins last year

idk man are the Saints that much worse than us in that division if Jameis is ready by week 1? I'm not too sure. Falcons and Panthers are gonna be awful and they ALWAYS beat the Bucs somehow so I'm not too sure they're gonna be bad

All this **** is the reason Howie will forever keep a job, he makes moves constantly that buy him time because it's draft picks we have to wait until the next year for

idk man are the Saints that much worse than us in that division if Jameis is ready by week 1? I'm not too sure. Falcons and Panthers are gonna be awful and they ALWAYS beat the Bucs somehow so I'm not too sure they're gonna be bad

All this **** is the reason Howie will forever keep a job, he makes moves constantly that buy him time because it's draft picks we have to wait until the next year for
It’s the correct move. 10000%

Paying three first round contracts is not it. History on three first round picks in one year is NOT great. And we hedge our bet on Hurts

It’s the correct move. 10000%

Paying three first round contracts is not it. History on three first round picks in one year is NOT great. And we hedge our bet on Hurts
I'm not saying don't do the deal, I'm just not as sure that saints 1st rounder is gonna be high enough to use to move up next year if we really need a QB. Cuz I doubt we'll be in the top 10 with our own pick

praying Jalen balls then we'll be sitting sweet

2024:

Falcons suck, Panthers suck and Brady might end up in Miami, Saints gonna be a .500 team

probably.. but you seen Dennis allen record as a HC?

yes it was with the raiders.. but still.. they lost a damn good HC

i need to go look up which division they’re playing outside of division

Back
Top Bottom