🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

I think there’s a 100% chance we go with one of the Georgia D-linemen or Jermaine Johnson with 15 (or if somehow Kayvon slips)

18 will likely be WR/LB . I think the eagles are likely to only be interested in 2-3 WR and if Dean/Loyd is there at 18, they’ll pull the trigger. I really think this is the most likely year they go LB.

I could also see them trading back from 15 or 18 and grabbing Ojabo

Bingo.

Jameson
Every single Georgia lineman
Nakobe Dean

Hell, grab Metchie in the 2nd or 3rd

dont over think the shh.. we took 2 bama dudes and got 2 studs

going chalk might not be fun, but the shh works

we go with the SEC guy who had to play vs actually fast people we have your dude jjett.. but we took the dude from the big 12 who don’t play no damn defense

Last edited:
dont over think think the shh.. we took 2 bama dudes and got 2 studs

going chalk might not be fun, but the shh works

we go with the SEC guy who had to play vs actually fast people we have your dude jjett.. but we took the dude from the big 12 who don’t play no damn defense
Yessir. Trying to think of the last Bama WR in the first that wasnt

Smith
Waddle
Jeudy
Ruggs (meh)
Ridley
Amari
Julio

All great players

Just keep the shhh simple

if you’re looking at WRs, maybe look at the list of CBs/DBs you been doing homework on

wanna know why I was some high on jamar chase because dude was abusing multiple 1st round CBs

we all saw the abuse.. and them CBs still went high and they are good in the league

that Georgia defense was making some extremely talented dudes look very meh

Just keep the shhh simple

if you’re looking at WRs, maybe look at the list of CBs/DBs you been doing homework on

wanna know why I was some high on jamar chase because dude was abusing multiple 1st round CBs

we all saw the abuse.. and them CBs still went high and they are good in the league

that Georgia defense was making some extremely talented dudes look very meh
If I had to put money on who the eagles are picking at 15, it’s Jordan Davis or Devonte Wyatt. It’s not sexy but it’s the right pick.

18 is where the fun happens.

If I had to put money on who the eagles are picking at 15, it’s Jordan Davis or Devonte Wyatt. It’s not sexy but it’s the right pick.

18 is where the fun happens.

I’m taking Davis in a heartbeat.. we can play him at nose and 3 tech

and then when fletch is gone.. We’re rotating with hargrave and Williams, hell go jumbo with all 3 and Milton at DE

id like to go DE, but I think the guys I want are gone

I’m taking Davis in a heartbeat.. we can play him at nose and 3 tech

and then when fletch is gone.. We’re rotating with hargrave and Williams, hell go jumbo with all 3 and Milton at DE

id like to go DE, but I think the guys I want are gone
Davis is a freak. His tape of chasing down RBs on the outside is filthy.

If Ojabo falls, they’re gonna trade up from the 2nd for him. Something tells me that he was a big target for howie pre injury. And they did this trade thinking they can steal him like they did Landon

I don’t think Davis makes it to 15

We need a few surprises like 3 QBs going early and maybe a run on receivers

Last edited:
Looking at the saint schedule next year and man :pimp:

Away:

Arizona
Atlanta
Carolina
Tampa Bay
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
San Francisco
Philadelphia

Home:

Atlanta
Carolina
Tampa Bay
Los Angeles Rams
Seattle
Baltimore
Cincinnati
Las Vegas
Minnesota

A top 10 pick wouldn't surprise me at all, maybe even top 5-7

Looking at the saint schedule next year and man :pimp:

Away:

Arizona
Atlanta
Carolina
Tampa Bay
Cleveland
Pittsburgh
San Francisco
Philadelphia

Home:

Atlanta
Carolina
Tampa Bay
Los Angeles Rams
Seattle
Baltimore
Cincinnati
Las Vegas
Minnesota

A top 10 pick wouldn't surprise me at all, maybe even top 5-7

So many idiots on Twitter upset we traded away one of our firsts. Having 2 firsts in back to back drafts is way more valuable than 3 now and 1 in the next. Not to mention they gave us a 3rd which has a ton of value in the NFL draft if you grab the right piece.

So many idiots on Twitter upset we traded away one of our firsts. Having 2 firsts in back to back drafts is way more valuable than 3 now and 1 in the next. Not to mention they gave us a 3rd which has a ton of value in the NFL draft if you grab the right piece.

don’t forget the ‘24 2nd

so 5 picks in top 101, 2 firsts this draft

2 first and our 2nd in ‘23

as of now 1st and 2 2nds in ‘24

Great listen about the draft IATT IATT they go in depth about how the WR position has evolved recently. With a premium being put on slot guys vs traditional X recievers

Great listen about the draft IATT IATT they go in depth about how the WR position has evolved recently. With a premium being put on slot guys vs traditional X recievers

thanks, I’ll check it out..

use to love dude on the ringer football podcast, not sure if that’s him on that pod

but I try to check on his pod when I remember to.. Also not that big of a fan of the ringer football pod with just Kevin now, depends on who’s on with him if I listen

but even with this, i think it’s because they figure the DEs don’t make it here outside of michagen dude and that’s only because he got hurt
Yep, and karlaftis doesn’t seem like a howie guy. They’re for sure gonna be eyeing up Ojabo if he drops

another benefit from the Saints trade is that since they're obviously going for a QB, this should force other teams who have their eyes on a specific QB to start to look to move up to take their guy as well. we want as many teams as possible jumping for QBs before we pick at 15.

Back
Top Bottom