🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Would be a great signing and would be worth every penny. The alternative is Lewis fine (zero chance Hamilton drops)

We would have playmakers at every position if the defense

We missing a guy like Honey Badger ..even if his play has declined a bit just the leadership he would provide would be invaluable

If we out on Stingley my go to would be Jameson and Andrew Booth in the first ..take Ojabo or Pitre in the second

I’m surprised Dillard hasn’t been moved yet

It says alot that the Saints are WR needy and still ain’t want Reagor bum ***. I would’ve threw him in the deal for free

Jordan Davis, Jordan Davis, Jordan Davis. NEED all parts.

wyatt already being 24 further pushes this to me

plus what we have.. dude doesn’t have to play a ton of snaps.. we can let him just unleash next to any of those 3 guys

wyatt already being 24 further pushes this to me

plus what we have.. dude doesn’t have to play a ton of snaps.. we can let him just unleash next to any of those 3 guys
Wyatt slipping rn. If we trade up from the second I’m all for it. But not at 15 or 18

Jordan Davis screams best player in draft to me. Couple a 3rd and #15 to the jets to go get him.

Wyatt slipping rn. If we trade up from the second I’m all for it. But not at 15 or 18

Jordan Davis screams best player in draft to me. Couple a 3rd and #15 to the jets to go get him.

we need impact guys.. I have zero problem moving up from both 1sts to pick certain guys

if Kyle hamilton is dropping, move up

like we did with devonta, focus on certain guys and make small moves

nothing crazy but there are a handful of guys.. fsu DE is in there, jameson, burks, Davis of course, Hamilton, 2 CBs

gotta remember we got what 5 in top 101, plus still certain expendable guys

Like I ain’t saying get crazy and move into the top 10

but say we can use those 3rds and other late picks to slide up, we should be all over that

we need impact guys.. I have zero problem moving up from both 1sts to pick certain guys

if Kyle hamilton is dropping, move up

like we did with devonta, focus on certain guys and make small moves

nothing crazy but there are a handful of guys.. fsu DE is in there, jameson, burks, Davis of course, Hamilton, 2 CBs

gotta remember we got what 5 in top 101, plus still certain expendable guys
Yep. We need BLUE CHIP talent first and foremost. Foundational pieces

My list is identical to yours, player for player. I love Olave but only at 18. Same with Cine. But those two are Tier 2 to the guys you just mentioned.

Cine is a guy I’d love to use our 2nd and future stuff other than 1sts to move up for

Just like grabbing Michigan DE to stash.. or if booth drops

Deebo is worth every Penny he will get and every pick it will require to get him

But Burks on a rookie deal>>>>. You pony up for a guy like that if you have an elite QB on a rookie deal

Back
Top Bottom