🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

We blew this team out of the stadium and improved the roster basically at all levels and barely win by 3? That's on the coaching

When the secondary looked good, they were amazing. When they struggled, they were really bad. I'm confident they'll get it together with more chemistry but if they play like they did in the first half, they'll be tough to score on

They won because Goffs receivers can’t catch a ball to save their lives. Oh well. Need to tighten it up for next week

Lions tried that same tactic that the Bucs did in the playoffs..blitz the hell out of him and make him prove we could beat it ..I’m happy that Hurts proved he could beat that

This was a huge game for him

I'm not gonna get on the playcalling or pass game too much bc it's week 1, but didn't like that Davante and Quez had 0 catches. AJ was cooking so I can see why they kept feeding him though.

I'm more mad about the pass rush and the run D. We going against a loaded Vikings offense next week and they routinely whoop our *** aside from 2017 so I hope they get some chemistry together this week in practice. I did not like what I saw today outside of those few 3 and outs

I'm not worried about the offense, they'll be okay once we have a counter to teams blitzing forcing Jalen to tuck and run

Back
Top Bottom