🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

1663055052458.png

We missing a third safety. I wouldn’t be opposed to running some looks where CGJ is in at nickel. Maddox is too small to be your force player

They're also down 15 in the first half lol. We might've been too hard on the team last week bc Washington has a solid defense and they can't stop anything.

nah.. defense was doing some dumb shh last week

which I put on gannon.. but maybe we shoulda given lions more credit

but no way davis supposed to be 5th amongst DTs in snaps and 45% under certain dudes

They're also down 15 in the first half lol. We might've been too hard on the team last week bc Washington has a solid defense and they can't stop anything.
The commanders dont have a 1st down in the game yet. Not suprised 1 bit. Knew lions would give wentz hell

nah.. defense was doing some dumb shh last week

which I put on gannon.. but maybe we shoulda given lions more credit

but no way davis supposed to be 5th amongst DTs in snaps and 45% under certain dudes

I agree but the Detroit pass rush is killing Wentz and their offense is getting yards at will. We didn't give up many points to Detroit until the second half when the defense was tired which is due to lack of conditioning

I agree but the Detroit pass rush is killing Wentz and their offense is getting yards at will. We didn't give up many points to Detroit until the second half when the defense was tired which is due to lack of conditioning

nah.. I don’t think it was us being tired.. I put it on gannon being conservative which let swift get into space and get missed tackles and goff eventually find rhythm and then the rotations

Hutchinson has 3 sacks in the first half and had 0 on us. Goes to show the importance of our elite offensive line

Hutchinson has 3 sacks in the first half and had 0 on us. Goes to show the importance of our elite offensive line
Is it more the oline being elite or Hurts escaping?

Cuz Lions was getting through on our line as well but Hurts made it happen

Lions were throwing a shh to of blitzes at us, so hard to kill the oline

but it was a combo of our tackles and hurts and play calling

Back
Top Bottom