🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Hope sirianni brings that up in a presser/sends the tape to the league. We got to try to put an end to that **** now

Eagles having the 4th best odds to win a SB after week 1 was not on my 2022 NFL season bingo card
BE7825B5-2916-425D-8115-7CCB2C81F8A0.jpeg

Yesterday may have been Jalens best game as an eagle. He was decisive and accurate and didn’t escape the pocket early

I want Sirianni to draw up some more quick hitters against the zero blitz tho he got hit way too much

Hard knocks helped them in the fact that det fans came out and made it loud af. Aj came out and said it was the loudest stadium he been in and it did cause duress at times.

Detroit did everything they could to force Hurts to panic and make a dum throw or take sacks. It didnt happen. He handled that very well. Number of incompletions were throw aways which is a good thing under that amount of pressure.

I seen there fans say any other qb they wouldve had 4-5 sacks with the amount of pressure they got

They need some variety in the offensive play design. RPO's on damn near every play is not doing Jalen any favors. Made it easy as hell for the Lions to keep blitzing

I agree though it was good to see Jalen not panic when he was under duress and make a bad pass but I definitely don't want him running this much. He will not last with all the late hits Detroit got away with

We're playing Kirk Cousins in primetime in Philly in front of hyped up fans. If Gannon doesn't make him uncomfortable early, he's a moron

I can see this easily being a repeat of last year against the chiefs if we dont do better definsively.

Also I swear im not trying to overreact over 1 week but when I see consistent patterns for years in some cases (Dline) ye im judging them harsher.

Pass pro was subpar yesterday to keep it a buck. I aint talking about the obv times where they sent more rushers then the oline could block either.

After reading reactions from the game yesterday I’m convinced we have the dumbest fans on earth :lol:
If you talking about what I think you are we just got to accept some "fans" would rather enjoy their offseason hottakes to be correct and for them to have their "I told you so" moment then to enjoy success and wins. I couldnt imagine watching games like that.

Football fans in general have zero clue what’s going on

Im just glad we got access to good info because of the large fan base

Also there are consequences for dumb shh

Back
Top Bottom