🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

The oline was NOT elite last week. They were good in run blocking though.

i think the interior got overwhelmed by the blitzss the lions kept throwing at us

bjt I was giving the tackles some credit for slowing down hutchinson along we hurts being great on the move plus coaches not just having him sit there

No need to try to take credit with the oline where is isn’t any.

i was fine with the play of the tackles.. it was the interior of the oline and i don’t know if it was lack of communication or rust but dudes were just missing guys

but lions were sending a ton of blitzes

but it wasnt like a single guy just abusing someone and/or taking advantage of a matchup

Online wasn’t great but i would put it more on the playcalling then the O line

We should’ve had more quick game when they were obviously blitzing ..it ain’t like dudes was getting abused just poor communication

Secondary is gonna feast on Wentz. He's the same old Wentz he was his last season with us. He does nothing the first half and then gets empty stats in the second half when the defense plays conservative with a big lead. Lions could've won by 20 if they played aggressive all game.

not to pile on but I also disagree with the notion the Commanders defense is solid, their back 7 was atrocious yesterday. Don't have a single player with legit talent and they got eaten up all game by Amon Ra and shoulda got killed by the Jags last week if Lawrence could throw an accurate ball

We BETTER light them up next week

not to pile on but I also disagree with the notion the Commanders defense is solid, their back 7 was atrocious yesterday. Don't have a single player with legit talent and they got eaten up all game by Amon Ra and shoulda got killed by the Jags last week if Lawrence could throw an accurate ball

We BETTER light them up next week
Knowing how we work, their secondary gonna turn into Champ, Sean T and others overnight lol

So the interior minny oline is the weak link. Which leads us to another week , LOL, we look at the Dline (cox and hargrave, who were the worst 2 starters on the defense last week by far with the eye test and PFF grades alike to cause disruption) what would go wrong

Now gannon gotta help out some and not give 7 yards of cushion on avg to their outside wrs like he did last week.

Maybe it’s just me, but our rotations seem obvious to me at this point or the season

BG-Davis-hargrave-sweat

Riddick at LB

Then we move guys around depend on distance and guys needing rest.. but 1st down, that’s our group

On obvious passing downs we kick riddick down to DE.. and we let a fresh fletch go in there and either BG in at DT or Williams

All this talk about Hurts work ethic and preparation. Feels so damn good to see it pay off before our eyes.

Back
Top Bottom