🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

We're gonna need to have that Belichik mentality in second halves when we have a lead. I'm ecstatic with how the offense has looked thus far but offenses are too dangerous in the modern NFL to coast to wins in the second half.

The team has to be mentally accustomed to coming out in second halves looking to ball out offensively. Constantly getting off the field bc we wanna play conservative with a lead is gonna wear down the defense.

3-0 in the NFC very important.

We can lose to jax now idc (dam its at the linc gon be tough for them)

Just beat zona and dallas

Stack them NFC victories

3-0 in the NFC very important.

We can lose to jax now idc (dam its at the linc gon be tough for them)

Just beat zona and dallas

Stack them NFC victories

The way the team showed up to beat Wentz, find it hard to believe they won't be charged up to beat Doug. Especially when the Jags are looking much improved with him at HC.

The way the team showed up to beat Wentz, find it hard to believe they won't be charged up to beat Doug. Especially when the Jags are looking much improved with him at HC.
I agree im just saying I would mind an L here lol. We not going 17-0

Doug got them boys playing. They should be 3-0

Last edited:
The most impressive thing is the defense and offense have both played well and our special teams blows. If the return team got us better field position and the defense benefited from the opponent being pinned deep more often, the stats would be even crazier.

1664155630627.png

Yall seeing Russ out here? Good portion of yall wanted to give up the world for him.

Our qb looks like a young Russ and is paying much better then current Russ.

Was there a good portion of us?

pretty sure most of us were on the trade up for a young guy depending on how this season went with hurts

Was there a good portion of us?

pretty sure most of us were on the trade up for a young guy depending on how this season went with hurts
A decent portion, absolutely.

Im summing up this thread and eagles fans outside here, admittedly

I was indifferent on Russ. Had a bigger preference for DeShaun outside of the allegations

At this point ride with Hurts since Howard learned his lesson and decided to put talent around the QB

Back
Top Bottom