🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Wentz has not changed one bit I am glad he is not our quarterback I'd be frustrated to no end watching him in the pocket. You could tell our D Line knew he was rattled

Once he started his shh, it was time to go

i get shh was rough.. And he’d always hear shh about foles

and I didn’t get drafting hurts

but dude got paid

was just glad we got what we got from the colts, all things considered

1664132738611.png

**** Karen :lol:.

I was at the game yesterday, it had to be 75% Eagles fans. The lower level and club level on the side of the Eagles sideline were legitimately 90% Eagles fans. Was pretty crazy to see all of the green. Fly Eagles Fly/E-A-G-L-E-S chants were loud as **** :lol:.

Wentz tried to expand his ceiling before stabilizing his floor. His career right now is the result

Hurts stabilized his floor and is now working on his ceiling. He made sure that he made the correct decisions, was efficient, etc. because there is always a place for that in the NFL, even if it wasn’t going to be on the Eagles.

The fact is that his continues to meet his potential and visibly improve on the things he needed to work on, is why he’s likely going yo get extended this year. This team is ready to win now. You bring in someone not named Lamar, you need to wait another 2-3 years for development. This is the most complete team in the league next to Buffalo.

Falcons really had to go falcons

1664198351470.png

I don't foresee the Raiders or Titans being worse than the Saints. And Carolina is basically almost equal talent wise to the Saints so the Saints either end in that bottom 5-6 range, or easily end up bottom 3

Epps and Kyzir gotta get locked up

I would say Edwards too but I believe we signed him to a 2 year extension last year

I’ll be the first one to say that I didn’t want us to part ways with Wentz but damn dude has been horrible lately , holding the ball for too long .

Just "lately"? I've always been Team Wentz but after seeing him on the Colts at the end of the season last year and yesterday, I'm officially eating crow. That 2017 MVP season was lightning in a bottle and I don't think he's ever gonna get remotely close to that ever again. Still wish him the best though, except for when we play.

Epps and Kyzir gotta get locked up

I would say Edwards too but I believe we signed him to a 2 year extension last year

Kyzir been ballin. Haters tried saying his tackle numbers from last year were empty stats but they clearly don't watch him play bc dude is everywhere. Let's not forget we still have Nakobe who has the potential to be a better defensive player than almost anyone currently on the roster.

We gotta resign CGJ Epps and Kyzir

Question on what to do with Hargrave Cox and Graham too

i feel like Graham is like kelce, let them play as long as they want.. and I don’t think either would demand huge money.. I think both will always be around the team in some form

fletch I could see taking money elsewhere.. but id love to have him as the 3rd DT

i would move on from hargrave.. that’s why I wouldn’t be mad at us going DT again in the first depending on who is where

get a 3 tech or DE that coukd rush the passer off of Davis

Keep Hargrave. Cox can go unless he’s cool with a reserve role. BG is a bit different since we need more pass rushers

Back
Top Bottom