🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Im crying commanders board calling for heinike./howell. I dont think wentz makes it to the philly home game unfortunately. This bozo got sacked 9 times at his crib I would love to see him at the linc for lols

FB_IMG_1664234965481.jpg

Crazy as superior as our roster has looked through 3 weeks, we're only 1 game up on the Giants and Dak-less cowboys. Makes it that much more important to beat the teams we should beat. Too much flukey stuff happens in the NFL

Yea my dream is now getting one of those top 2 picks and getting like 3 1sts and other shh

If we wasnt at home this would be a potential L. Much Harder to see at the linc tho.

Just tryna stack these Conference Ws up. We gon have a real home field adv this year.

Curious to see how defenses try to defend us each week. Faced 3 diff approaches and had success each time.

Det. Blitzed like mad and played press man. Hurts under heavy pressure all day made them pay with his legs when they lost contain. No eyes on qb so he picked up yards with pure athleticism. Heavy AJ day because cant nobody stop him man on man (Right call).

Minny. Heavy zone wanted to see hurts be accurate and precise throwing the ball. Surgical drives down the field. Targeting all wideouts. Made them pay.

Washington. Single high man. Sold out to stop the run. So Hurts put bombs on their heads.

Back
Top Bottom