🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

This is a worse case of the lions game

you force anyone but swift to beat you

and then you make goff and the WRs actually beat our cbs

I told yall before the game. We be mad and you look up and the opposing offense be having 17 points and we got 2 turnovers lol.
We mad because this game shouldn’t have needed to come out like this. You knew damn they wanted to run. Press up and stack the box.

This got me slightly concerned with the GB game because both Jones and Dillon will force these dudes to tackle. Then Henry LOL

I told yall before the game. We be mad and you look up and the opposing offense be having 17 points and we got 2 turnovers lol.

i just need to hear what the defensive game plan was

and how stopping pierce wasn’t the top spot

it’s like the Arizona game.. how they kept leaving the damn middle open so them small dudes could get the ball in space and run

i just need to hear what the defensive game plan was

and how stopping pierce wasn’t the top spot

it’s like the Arizona game.. how they kept leaving the damn middle open so them small dudes could get the ball in space and run
I really wanna know what the plan would be against KC, Buffalo or Miami cuz yea. I don’t trust Gannon against any of those offenses

Y’all are ridiculous. They scored 17 !

Gannon doesn’t prioritize stopping the run and i don’t blame him.
I really wanna know what the plan would be against KC, Buffalo or Miami cuz yea. I don’t trust Gannon against any of those offenses

None of those teams prioritize the run and neither of them can necessarily stop our run either

Is it really ridiculous to command your DC to actually get creative? I said earlier, everything is super obvious and it’s working so far. EYE just want to see some creativity for once

Nahhhh

we won because of talent tonight

and yet on defense we decided to not just play like we had the talent we have in our secondary

we’ve seen the guys all 3 of our cbs have man upped against

but gannon got them playing off coverage

send 8 or 9 guys.. make them prove that QB and those WRs can beat you.. make that oline hold up to that constantly.. Make pierce a blocker

I have zero concerns with the offense. I’m worried about the defense because Gannon sucks

Nahhhh

we won because of talent tonight

and yet on defense we decided to not just play like we had the talent we have in our secondary

we’ve seen the guys all 3 of our cbs have man upped against

but gannon got them playing off coverage

send 8 or 9 guys.. make them prove that QB and those WRs can beat you.. make that oline hold up to that constantly.. Make pierce a blocker

This is who Gannon is. We’ve given up over 20 twice this season and once since week 1.

I didn’t have a problem with the gameplan tonite. They wanna run cool. Do it for 4 quarter’s consistently AND try to stop our offense.

And a lot of that was because dudes wasn’t tackling ..similar to the Dallas and Arizona game

Is it really ridiculous to command your DC to actually get creative? I said earlier, everything is super obvious and it’s working so far. EYE just want to see some creativity for once

not even get creative.. keep the shh simple

man up on a team playing backup WRs

and send everyone else at the RB and/or QB

we have good corners.. make backup WRs beat them when their QB constantly got extra guys coming at him

again, like the lions.. swift was the scariest thing.. and we played off coverage and let goff eventually find a rhythm

This was a bad game from the run defense, but got pressure on the QB on high pressure downs, got interceptions when we needed to shift momentum, and scored 29 points when we were playing one of our lower energy games. I'm content

This is who Gannon is. We’ve given up over 20 twice this season and once since week 1.

I didn’t have a problem with the gameplan tonite. They wanna run cool. Do it for 4 quarter’s consistently AND try to stop our offense.

And a lot of that was because dudes wasn’t tackling ..similar to the Dallas and Arizona game

mills in his limited attempts, threw 2 ints

i get playing it safe when you lack talent in the secondary.. but we have guys

it’s like Texans drafting stingley to play cover 2 that much

It’s a QB driven league ..ask KC or Buffalo if they give a damn about stopping the run

Biggest thing about Defense these days is pressure and creating turnovers ..we elite at both right now

Back
Top Bottom