🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

If we allow teams to run the ball in that manner and play off coverage the shh ain’t going work.. also factor in not blitzing

while i have faith in the offense.. we’re putting a ton of pressure on them, couple 3 and outs or a penalty or sack and we’re screwed

gannon has the talent, dude needs to use it

id rather go down at least fighting than just sitting back and letting shh happen

Idk why Nick didn't go for it instead of punting with almost 2 min left and Siposs being a terrible punter. Why not go for it and worst case, they kick a FG and we're down 8? It's still only a one possession game at that point.

The game plan should've been to run a screen or something that could get us a first, but at worst get us a few yards to set up a 4th and short. Punting obviously didn't hurt us since we almost got the ball back if not for that roughing penalty, but I'd rather put the game in the hands of a rested offense than a gassed defense

Being undefeated was cool but we sincerely needed that if we want to achieve what this team is capable of achieving

-Zero reason Gainwell should have been getting split snaps with Sanders
-you can excuse the absence of Jordan Davis with the Texans game. There was zero adjustment here. It needs to be fixed. It starts here, the offense couldn’t have any time with the ball
-Gannon with the soft coverage BS again
-go back to our bread and butter with the RPO. Don’t force Jalen to be a pocket passer. Set up the throws with play action that’s set up from the RPO
-tackling was atrocious

Last edited:
Being undefeated was cool but we sincerely needed that if we want to achieve what this team is capable of achieving

Division losses hurt more than any other kind. I'd rather lose to anyone outside the division since the tie breaker for the division and the conference can come down to NFCE wins

If people wanna have this "humbled" talk then we should've gotten humbled by Henry having an unstoppable game or Rodgers turning back the clock like he did against Dallas. Not to Heinicke with 2 second half completions or their RBs rushing for 3YPC

If people wanna have this "humbled" talk then we should've gotten humbled by Henry having an unstoppable game or Rodgers turning back the clock like he did against Dallas. Not to Heinicke with 2 second half completions or their RBs rushing for 3YPC
Taylor, Jones, Henry and then Saquan is definitely a humbling experience if guys don’t start tackling

But guys got outworked in all 3 phases. Can’t keep thinking we can outtalent teams

I’m thrilled there’s no more undefeated talk, it was NEVER happening. fans (and primarily the Philly media) were completely delusional to think it would

- never thought losing a rookie defensive tackle would make this much of a difference. Hargrave and Cox do NOTHING against the run
- I asked why Quez wasn’t getting enough touches and today he let me down. You have to protect the ball man at all times, never assume you’re running free
- Commanders offensive gameplan was perfect, they seemed to intentionally get to third and 1 and keep converting short yardage to keep us off the field. We can’t get a lead if we never on the field offensively
- no excuse for Scott and Gainwell taking snaps from Miles. Especially Scott, he’s NOT a game changer
- our defensive ends really got manhandled aside from the Sweat sack fumble

I get it. But I’m trying my hardest not to let this one loss wash away the euphoria of 8 straight wins. It’s the volatility of the NFL, you know this. Any given Sunday.

Take the L, be thankful that we’re here and realize that historically, it’s not great to be undefeated for this much time of the season. We got a game on Sunday that I would bet my life savings on that we win and cover

Taylor, Jones, Henry and then Saquan is definitely a humbling experience if guys don’t start tackling

But guys got outworked in all 3 phases. Can’t keep thinking we can outtalent teams
Remove Aaron Jones from this. Dude is as mid as they come

I get it. But I’m trying my hardest not to let this one loss wash away the euphoria of 8 straight wins. It’s the volatility of the NFL, you know this. Any given Sunday.

Take the L, be thankful that we’re here and realize that historically, it’s not great to be undefeated for this much time of the season. We got a game on Sunday that I would bet my life savings on that we win and cover

Yeah I feel you. I still think we have an amazing team and it took us making MULTIPLE Major mistakes and terrible calls by the refs for us to lose by 3 when the opponent had the ball for like 70% of the game. Just hate that the L came to that trash roster. The loss means a lot less than how they respond next week.

Back
Top Bottom