🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Yeah I feel you. I still think we have an amazing team and it took us making MULTIPLE Major mistakes and terrible calls by the refs for us to lose by 3 when the opponent had the ball for like 70% of the game. Just hate that the L came to that trash roster. The loss means a lot less than how they respond next week.
We deserved to lose the game regardless of the penalties. We looked flat and we didn’t have an answer at halftime. Just a weird game throughout. Slay was low key getting cooked and he normally dominates Terry.

We deserved to lose the game regardless of the penalties. We looked flat and we didn’t have an answer at halftime. Just a weird game throughout. Slay was low key getting cooked and he normally dominates Terry.

Yeah Slay def struggled for the first time this season. Would've loved to have gotten the ball back had Graham not made that stupid mistake. Dunno if we would've scored but would've been nice to see Hurts in a true last minute drill

I need to see more of Vikings game Gannon vs some of these teams

These dudes are still NFL QBs you give them easy stuff they going find a rhythm

And thing that gets me, I know exactly how our offense would attack our defense.. so offensive coaches gotta know

I’m just mad we let Hurts down man. He’s been the rock for this team and we didn’t even give him a chance, not only on the last drive. But the entire game to get on the field

I’m just mad we let Hurts down man. He’s been the rock for this team and we didn’t even give him a chance, not only on the last drive. But the entire game to get on the field

Facts. Throws a dime to Quez that results in a fumble. Throws a dime to Brown in double coverage that he bobbles into an interception. Throws a quick dart for Goedert who gets face masked into a fumble and no call from the refs. This game wasn't on Hurts. He wasn't perfect by any means but he seemed like the only poised offensive player after the half

Not 1 lie

also jalen carter is on top of my board if by some miracle thar saints pick high enough

Losses hit way harder the next morning when you don't lose much lol. This is only the 3rd regular season L we've experienced in the past 12 months

For the offense, shh just didn’t go our way

but for the defense I need gannon to get bullied again

we have talent.. but 1 dude can’t be this important.. really can’t have all levels of the defense essentially reacting to stuff and not doing a good job at anything

also need more from the LBs without Davis in front of them.. need to see edwards attacking gaps.. Let the DTs go to single gap and attack up field

Lbs just aren’t quick decision makers. Davis slowed up things a lot

yup.. that luxury being gone is exposing a lot of people, starting with gannon

also need to get Dean snaps.. gannon needs to learn to adapt to the strengths of guys if his ideal world no longer is there

On a brighter note

RDT_20221115_1012315261335440006602196.png

Back
Top Bottom