🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Ain’t he already on a 1 year deal? Let it play out if that’s the case

Nah.. he had technically 2 years.. but all the guaranteed money was piled onto next season

So we needed him to agree to restructure and move guaranteed money in that last year

But given his age, I’m sure he wanted a 3rd year added with decent money

It shouldn’t stop us from drafting a CB but it likely will. Man, this class is loaded

Don’t see how we draft a CB in the first just to have them sit

It shouldn’t stop us from drafting a CB but it likely will. Man, this class is loaded

Don’t see how we draft a CB in the first just to have them sit

With Avonte's recent injury struggles, wouldn't be a bad idea to keep a rookie CB as depth to develop to start the next year

With Avonte's recent injury struggles, wouldn't be a bad idea to keep a rookie CB as depth to develop to start the next year

Plus we got lucky as hell the amount of snaps slay and James payed last year

Wouldn’t be mad at all with CB at with either first

These moves just mean we shouldn’t double dip.. but if Maryland dude drops, we might need to be all over that depending on how draft is going

Hell maybe take ringo and move him to safety

Could see this happening since CJGJ played under Sean Payton before. Hope Howie gets it done

7EB728C8-3D33-45A4-A15F-4F80B34EEEF1.jpeg

Plus we got lucky as hell the amount of snaps slay and James payed last year

Wouldn’t be mad at all with CB at with either first

These moves just mean we shouldn’t double dip.. but if Maryland dude drops, we might need to be all over that depending on how draft is going

Hell maybe take ringo and move him to safety
I still want us to draft Gonzalez or Witherspoon at 10 but this makes it less likely. Sucks because those guys are really really good

Brian Branch? At this point, it’s looking likely defensive line at 10. Jalen Carter is the dream and we should trade up if he slips out the top 5-7

Myles Murphy is a beast too. Or trade back and grab Calijah

I still want us to draft Gonzalez or Witherspoon at 10 but this makes it less likely. Sucks because those guys are really really good

Brian Branch? At this point, it’s looking likely defensive line at 10. Jalen Carter is the dream and we should trade up if he slips out the top 5-7

Myles Murphy is a beast too. Or trade back and grab Calijah

Read on ESPN Carter's pro-day didn't go so well. Dude may have knocked himself down in the draft. 🤔

Read on ESPN Carter's pro-day didn't go so well. Dude may have knocked himself down in the draft. 🤔
Meh, all smoke and mirrors imo. Dude was facing legal issues for the last few weeks. He’s still the best player in the draft next to Will Anderson.

I think he “drops” mainly because there will be a run on QBs early and Arizona likely goes with Will Anderson.

DT has become increasingly more important in todays NFL as teams are playing more and more zone.

check above, I posted stuff on it

but obviously we have georgia guys who can speak directly on dude

I assume our draft is very specific guys.. CB, o tackle, d tackle, pass rusher

if we go safety it won’t be 10.. maybe 30, but I doubt it

prob better getting a guy like Antonio Johnson in the 2nd and use the first two firsts on talent thar can have bigger impact

If Paris Johnson there at 10, I can see Howie taking him.

Jalen Carter
Will Anderson
Paris Johnson
Tyree Wilson
Myles Murphy

My top 5 guys that I think Howie would take at 10 if we stay

I think it becomes increasingly more likely that we trade back one if not both our picks. In that case, Calijah is the perfect player

I think we look at ideal size guys top half of draft.. so I’d add the CBs too

and then look at the second 1st depending on who drops of another set of guys

and then 2nd look at like Gibbs and the safety Johnson

but I do wonder if we’ll be interested in myles Murphy or dude out of iowa

If we get CGCJ back I’d be happy , matter of fact I prefer him over the Cox signing , wasn’t too please with him last year .

I honestly do think we should go defense heavy on this draft ! I pray we get a CB early man & a DL

Back
Top Bottom