🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Nolan Smith gaining some steam

unless jalen carter drops, pretty sure this is our pick if we stay at 10

i think it's either nolan smith, gonzalez or witherspoon.. and in that order

but i dont know what exactly we'd ask from our CBs.. but gonzalez has the most upside, only 20 and could use the year to learn

just dont see how the other guys around that range would really fit us.. i guess skoronski would be high end guard.. but he's not what we'd want out of tackle

unless jalen carter drops, pretty sure this is our pick if we stay at 10

i think it's either nolan smith, gonzalez or witherspoon.. and in that order

but i dont know what exactly we'd ask from our CBs.. but gonzalez has the most upside, only 20 and could use the year to learn

just dont see how the other guys around that range would really fit us.. i guess skoronski would be high end guard.. but he's not what we'd want out of tackle
The Philly Special episode on the #10 pick is so good.

Essentially, the top 3 most likely scenarios are: Jalen Carter, Devon Witherspoon or Christian Gonzalez

Or trade back being equally as likely. They need day 2 picks to manage the cap once Jalens extension hits

The Philly Special episode on the #10 pick is so good.

Essentially, the top 3 most likely scenarios are: Jalen Carter, Devon Witherspoon or Christian Gonzalez

Or trade back being equally as likely. They need day 2 picks to manage the cap once Jalens extension hits

Yup.. highly recommend everyone here listen

Nolan smith is that 4th guy

But lack of outside depth, upside plus how the contracts are structured for slay and James I could easily see is going Gonzalez and giving him essentially a year with all his tools plus he gives us depth

but i guess we’re going find out quick what new DC wants if we have a curve outside of the expected guys

Yup.. highly recommend everyone here listen

Nolan smith is that 4th guy

But lack of outside depth, upside plus how the contracts are structured for slay and James I could easily see is going Gonzalez and giving him essentially a year with all his tools plus he gives us depth

but i guess we’re going find out quick what new DC wants if we have a curve outside of the expected guys
Any concerns with his size? Tested well but his size scores are meh, however he is close to Reddick. He should probably be classified as a OLB rather than a DE. He does look small rushing the edge on tape but man is he a good player

Wouldn’t be mad at this if other 4 dudes go. If you can’t fix a weakness with that pick, trade back or continue to strengthen a strength

would rather trade back.. but i assume our other options should be available

but on nolan smith, dude holds up vs the run.. i'd be concerned if he was getting washed in run plays but you see why hed work on tape

I’m fine with all scenarios including trading back

This draft kind of is mid too ..so i wouldn’t mind trading for another 1 next year

QBs moving up is huge for us.. plus carter’s potential fall

but 30 is the pick we either have to move up from or back from

my dream is carter and move up for banks

Nope, and I still ain’t over it. Could have been the greatest eagles team ever, career arc changing ish for Mahomes if we win since Jalen outplayed him. Such a missed opportunity. Easy to say “next year”, but there will be a drop off and growing pains again next year with so much turnover.

Back
Top Bottom