🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

I could have seen a short extension, MAYBE. But to become the highest paid player ever with the first no trade in franchise history? Sheesh

we gotta see the details.. but I guarantee we worked some shh to keep cap hits lower.. plus we dude’s age we know that‘s going get constantly restructured

Yup, happy for Jalen but I’m wondering what this means for the team cap wise. Looks like the window is 5 years to get another chip, IDK.

Yup, happy for Jalen but I’m wondering what this means for the team cap wise. Looks like the window is 5 years to get another chip, IDK.

depends on how we draft.. i assume we identify our core guys and move on otherwise

also guys will age out, so it's replacing those guys.. obviously kelce, BG, fletch and lane aint going be here forever.. or slay and james.. could easily see all those guys going within the next 2 seasons or so

but it's adequately turning over the roster while you have the guys who can help you sustain.. hurts, oline and the 2 WRs will afford us alot on offense and a decent amount of that could easily be here for 10 years

hurts is 24, mailata is 26, smitty 24, AJ 25, dickerson 24.. and cam jurgens is 23

goedert probably on his last deal with the team, even though he's under 30.. i assume AJ's deal gets restructured to take him maybe 2 years beyond what we have him for

That’s robbery :lol:

That contract is getting redone or restructured by 2026 anyway

we all know that.. we’ll have our core guys

like was mentioned mailata got restructured

assume we take the hit to a degree on certain guys knowing they’re going be moved on from soon (slay, James and lane).. by soon I mean 1-3 seasons

i assume we got our guys we planning for 5+ seasons, fingers crossed.. talking the guys who could be good over 30 or super young like davis

and then skill guys like devonta and AJ we see how things are going once theyre nearing 30

A certain somebody aint had nothing to say about OUR FRANCHISE QBs new deal eh ? Ye aight .:lol::smh:

les2.gif

amitt5504 amitt5504

Why tell lies when you can look at the reactions

EYE am happy for Hurts his extension. EYE also dislike our GM so yea

Back
Top Bottom