🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

1680807394135.jpeg

Fully prepared for the Eagles to grab Peter Skoronski with their first pick (either at 10 or tradeback) and DTR in the 5th or 6th…….and I wouldn’t exactly be mad at it

tyree Wilson is the guy who scares me with those feet injuries

And dawand James with his height

Clancy with his short arms

tyree Wilson is the guy who scares me with those feet injuries

And dawand James with his height

Clancy with his short arms
Anderson (need to trade up)
Carter (might need to trade up)
Gonzalez
Witherspoon
Skoranski
Nolan Smith (trade back)

Plenty of options at 10. At 30, i want:

JSN
Nolan Smith (trade up)
Cam Smith
Ringo (trade back)
Jahmyr (trade back)

I know we gotta draft for the future but an OL player won't help us win a ring in the next 2-3 years

I think we’re better with jurgens at guard

but if we’re using jurgens as the swing oline on plays I could see how oline and offense could be better or more versatile

that’s assuming we take skoronski.. but I think skoronski is limited to guard.. but we could get creative with other guys from our oline.. like using jurgens as a FB or H back

but I always thought we’d do more with mailata

Have to assume that Detroit is going CB with the Okudah trade (one we should have been all over imo)

But if Carter slips past Seattle, we should be looking to trade up for him to jump Chicago (they will for sure take him imo)

I’m fine with Skoronski. The team has shown theyre fine with taking OL for the future and not having them start right away. But only if the draft shakes out that way. We always complain about OL in the draft because it’s not sexy but when we’re in the middle of the season, we always brag about how good our line is. I trust Howie and I’ve learned to never ever doubt him if he spends resources on OL. Especially when we have a solid roster still as it stands

With that being said, Skoronski has not only day 1 starter grades on him but I’m seeing future HOFer from tons of folks. Dude is really good. Dickerson, jurgens and Skoronski is a ******* unit.

With THAT being said, don’t take him unless he’s the last one left out of your top 5 guys

I’m fine with it, now

I’d rather that than say van ness or Wilson.. or even bijan

But I think I’d rather move back and take Jones, who I could see playing right tackle for us.. whereas I think skoronski is just a guard.. a high end and whole lot better than seumalo guard, but just a guard

Also like the idea of Nolan smith early too over certain other options

could just imagine him with the rest of our dline rotation

I like Nolan Smith as an ideal trade back option from 10 or trade up from 30

id take him at 10.. give me him over certain other guys easily

it’s like with jalen carter and others can’t strictly look at the numbers because of the snaps they play at uga

but you can see dude pop on film and can just imagine the versatility that would give us with our other guys

id take him at 10.. give me him over certain other guys easily

it’s like with jalen carter and others can’t strictly look at the numbers because of the snaps they play at uga

but you can see dude pop on film and can just imagine the versatility that would give us with our other guys
I’m fine with him at 10 but looking at a lot of rankings and aggregate mock drafts, we wouldn’t need to take him at 10. Dude should fall to late teens and early 20s at least

I mean trading up for him would be the dream.. but I’d rather him at 10 over certain others

but I’m in the camp of waiting for certain positions until later and then grabbing a guy there over forcing certain other guys early

like id rather nolan smith over skoronskI.. and then grab hopefully Darnell wright in the 2nd.. or another strictly guard guy like Torrence or tippmann

Back
Top Bottom