🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

that's the plan.. but we gotta see who takes the seahawks

i figure see how high a 1st and 2nd takes us

otherwise it's the usual options we have in here outside of wilson and LVN

and i guess try to move up from 30 if we cant move up from 10 to see how things are going

IATT IATT got caught up at work, might need you to make the pick at #10 (obviously missed our trade)

Gonzalez
Witherspoon
Smith
Skornoski
Paris

Would be my order

That raiders game was one of the most frustrating games I’ve ever seen

Houston.. and Washington.. and saints

Zero reason why we didn’t start out with the game plan we eventually ended up with

Green Bay game too

If you don’t believe someone can legit run pass you why give them something easy short.. especially if you believe the QB can’t make the throw even if you get beat.. and that’s also adding in the oline actually holding up

I get the Super Bowl, to a degree.. given them dude couldn’t get their footing

But why make it easier if you believe multiple levels will fail

what would the price even be for this

Probably the 30th pick and some other compensation but would be stunned if Howie had no interest in Bijan at 10 but will trade a late first for an older player that does the same things

Probably the 30th pick and some other compensation but would be stunned if Howie had no interest in Bijan at 10 but will trade a late first for an older player that does the same things

F no.. ain’t no way we giving up a 1st for a RB that I think is 29

Eagles met with JSN 👀👀

I’m all for it. If none of the elite defensive dudes are left, just continue stacking the offense. You’re gonna have up and down defensive years in the NFL. But the easiest way to stay relevant is with an elite offense

Back
Top Bottom