🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Not gonna overreact since they played 0 preseason and it’s belicheck. But you can’t gloss over the missed open opportunities by hurts and the fumble. You can’t do that ****

This was Hurts worse game in 2 years. No sugar coating it

No reason to panic though ..new play caller and it’s week 1 ..we just gotta give everybody time to gel

Jalen Carter and Jordan Davis are the truth

We need to make a trade at safety or LB. The middle of the field was wide open all day

Yea we need to clean up some shhh on both sides

still Don’t know why we benched penny given the conditions and conservative game plan

If you gonna run up the gut penny shldnt be deactivated

Yeah idk why they were riding Gainwell so hard. I love Kenny but you should be keeping your guys fresh by rotating them rather than only using 1 guy.

Hurts easily had his worst game in a very long time but Burrow didn't even break 100 yards passing against a defense that isn't as tough to score on as the Patriots so the same way nobody is panicking over Burrow, I'm not panicking over Hurts bad game

Eagles fans let me congratulate you in advance. Vikings defense and o-line is still trash. It's been this way for like 3-4 years now and they still refuse to address it. The offense itself is still profiliic but it's only so long you can mask that. Kirk was hit more than any other QB last year and still put up a top season last year... idk I'm not very confident about the Vikings defense this year. At least Kirk and JJ's chemistry is as strong as ever and Addison is already looking like every we asked for.

Really hope Nakobe isn’t seriously injured. I was impressed by all the Georgia guys on defense today they played well

Offensively and special teams that was pathetic. The playcalling, the substitutions, the wasted timeouts everything was a mess. They need to get this rust out of the way and come out more focused on Thursday

Gainwell ain’t good enough to be the leader in touches at RB imo. He’s nice but not leader of the committee nice

Also, why is Boston Scott even on the roster still

Jalen looked a bit funny physically too. Not like he was injured but his demeanor was just off. Hoping dude isn't putting too much pressure on himself bc the more free he plays, the better he performs. When he's stiff and over calculates everything, that's when he makes mistakes

Eagles fans let me congratulate you in advance. Vikings defense and o-line is still trash. It's been this way for like 3-4 years now and they still refuse to address it. The offense itself is still profiliic but it's only so long you can mask that. Kirk was hit more than any other QB last year and still put up a top season last year... idk I'm not very confident about the Vikings defense this year. At least Kirk and JJ's chemistry is as strong as ever and Addison is already looking like every we asked for.

I'll be nice and say thank you. But why are you in an Eagles thread to tell us about your Vikings?🤦🏻‍♂️ Like we give a rat's ***? We aren't trolling in the Vikings thread to say how the Eagles look & did. 🤷 You are more than welcome to do this in the NFL general thread! I knew to keep my butt from posting in the 49ers thread after the NFCCG last season. Not my place.

I'll be nice and say thank you. But why are you in an Eagles thread to tell us about your Vikings?🤦🏻‍♂️ Like we give a rat's ***? We aren't trolling in the Vikings thread to say how the Eagles look & did. 🤷 You are more than welcome to do this in the NFL general thread! I knew to keep my butt from posting in the 49ers thread after the NFCCG last season. Not my place.
Because we play them Thursday lol he’s just saying they suck and the outcome should be similar to last year

I clicked the wrong thread brother, y'all's thread was at the very top of the section. It's been a while since I been over here. I didn't realize it was an eagles thread until I pressed reply.

Idk if Johnson wasn't calling Goedert's number most of the game or Hurts just wasn't looking his way, but dude was open so many times and last season he was the X factor in many games where defenses held other guys in check. Hope that's fixed going forward bc Goedert is too talented to have 1 target in any game

Back
Top Bottom