🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Gainwell having the same amount of touches as Aj Smitty and Goedert combined is asinine

One of the worse game plans of the Sirianni era

Gainwell having the same amount of touches as Aj Smitty and Goedert combined is asinine

One of the worse game plans of the Sirianni era

I'm hoping that this was a fluke of a game plan bc the play calling was atrocious. The calls were so imbalanced. Go heavy Gainwell then heavy Smitty then heavy Brown. Made no sense. Was like a child playing Madden

Is it an overreaction to say we wont miss Hargrave? I dam near seen enough of Carter to say that already.

dline is super fine.. just need to swap carter and fletch.. let fletch play more a support role at multiple spots along the line

but need to move Barnett, see what LBs are available

Is it an overreaction to say we wont miss Hargrave? I dam near seen enough of Carter to say that already.
Nah. Carter is the goods

Having Hargrave made it easier for Davis to adjust last year. Carter is good enough to not need it. Still need to see 91 not on the field

Carter is lookijg like a better fletch right now, like prime fletch that could legit play every single spot along the line

fletch is the one really stepping into hargrave’s role where he’s slipping the oline and attacking gaps.. and gucci as long as he doesn’t have to play nose/0 tech

but it should be davis and carter as the starters and then slipping Milton and fletch in based on the matchups and supporting the main guys.. and also see how DEs are doing

At least make the criticisms valid man per game lol

Yea dude was good yesterday.. still want to see him in a rotational role rather than the starter but I get it was Carter’s first game

Carter is the main guy.. he should be the 3 tech on first down and then shifting guys around him.. let him play 0 tech in obvious passing downs with either Milton or fletch at 3 tech

i look at it like RB snaps

Let’s say opposing team is getting 80-90 snaps

For me sweat should be in the 45 snap range.. Carter should be at 40.. Milton, Davis and fletch should be around 30.. BG probably around 30 too

But if Carter is holding up, like with sweat, let them play half the snaps

Back
Top Bottom