🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Even though our pass defense didn't have the game we expected, the run defense looked great. I'm confident the safeties will get better with experience throughout the season, so once they both click it'll be dominant

still haven’t seen the snap count.. but Ben on the Philly special said Cox had the most snaps of the DTs

obviously he played well.. but I want dude kept fresh and last for the season

carter should get the most and then probably Milton.. with Cox and Davis right behind, to keep this guys are fresh as possible.. only sweat should out snap carter

I get it was Carter’s first game

1694550309071.png

after seeing this, there were 158 snaps between fletch, carter, Davis and milton

for me, the ideal would be:

carter: 45
milton: 42
fletch: 40
davis: 32

barnett needs to be moved and his snaps go between Nolan smith and add snaps at DE for fletch and Milton

If the safeties can figure it out and Milton and Carter continue improving then this defense is gonna be legit

Use the vets as constant fast balls

davis and carter on first downs.. then depending on what happens on 1st could move carter to nose

hell I like going with 3 man lines with either carter or Davis at nose.. and then Milton and cox as DEs (carter too) and then have Nolan and riddick as the OLBs

Use the vets as constant fast balls

davis and carter on first downs.. then depending on what happens on 1st could move carter to nose

hell I like going with 3 man lines with either carter or Davis at nose.. and then Milton and cox as DEs (carter too) and then have Nolan and riddick as the OLBs
We get it bro.

Jalen Carter done revitalized Fletch (for now) . He done took the mentor role and dont want to look like he slacking (I hope)

Hope he doesn’t slack lol mentor role is great for Fletch. Just wished it wasn’t attached to 10Ms

Yea I still don’t get the RB rotation for the game

if anything I’d assume it’s swift or gainwell AND then penny plus Boston and just because Boston returns kickoffs

but if the intent was a conservative game plan, would assume penny always gets the call.. also ain’t penny the best pass blocker of the group?

This is not ideal. D Line gonna have to dominate cuz if they don’t get there RIP

This is pretty dramatic. Vikings "very good passing game" aka Justin Jefferson who Slay locked up last year. Rest of their receiver corps is average and even if their offense plays well, I'd be disappointed if our offensive weapons don't torch that garbage defense. If we're worried about beating the Vikings bc Bradberry and Blankenship are out, this team isn't accomplishing much this season

Back
Top Bottom