🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Yea it’s actually covering TEs that concerns me..

but I’d hope after last game, thar gets accounted for

Mac Jones carved them up for a spell in that game with worse receivers. And Hockenson is definitely better than anything the Patriots got and they carved up our linebackers

Offense wasn’t my concern, it’s the secondary. I’m not buying that Slay is just gonna lock up JJ again, that’s asking a lot especially with no Bradberry. That’s why I said the D Line gotta get to Kirk because we know he’ll fold

Mac was getting that ball out quick as hell otherwise we woulda had alt more sacks

but that’s why we gotta make sure we don’t allow the middle to jsut open up and communication needs to be on point

because there were couple plays where dudes thought they had safety help.. or nakobe was caught up in run support

Ye also to add we had the 3rd highest pressure rate mac just also had an equal high rate of getting rid of it.

Pats were giving their offense a lot of extra possessions with 3 and outs and that forced fumble. Vikings defense not doing that

Ye also to add we had the 3rd highest pressure rate mac just also had an equal high rate of getting rid of it.

yea basically gotta plan for 2.5 seconds to get rid of it

my hope is knowing that we can consistently get pressure with our front 4, as well as hold up against the run

we can use that extra guy in the middle to clog crossing lanes and quick dump offs

Feels like a game where we're gonna run the ball a ton to limit possessions against the injured secondary and then attack through the air when their defense is tired

We gotta start drafting LBs ..i get that the position ain’t that important but you can’t just ignore that **** like we have.

TJ should’ve been resigned ..we about to start a UDFA and a dude who was on the street a month ago in prime time

We shoulda traded for dude from the cards who went to giants

we need someone who can cover.. see what he can do in better environment.. low risk

but LB is like TE now outside of trying find a see ball get ball runner

All the time?

how many half decent LBs have we had?

although I do think we should draft LBs in the 2nd and 3rd

disappointed syd ain’t getting the start at safety

also, someone said it on Twitter would probably rather avonte get moved to safety with the depth we have at CB

Back
Top Bottom