🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

We can talk about record all we want, I’m just saying the game shouldn’t have been that close

Secondary giving me cause for concern
Who cares. **** aint gon ve a cakewalk all the time.

We gotta get better. But who dont.

Idc about a record. I’m worried about how the secondary looks

Pass rush gonna always be there but when it doesn’t get home, someone is wide open. That’s what I’m looking at

We can talk about record all we want, I’m just saying the game shouldn’t have been that close

Secondary giving me cause for concern
they need to replace jobe. possibly try goodrich or one of the other youngins in the slot if/when he's healthy and go back to JB on the outside. They need to upgrade the safety next to blankenship

they need to replace jobe. possibly try goodrich or one of the other youngins in the slot if/when he's healthy and go back to JB on the outside. They need to upgrade the safety next to blankenship
This is my thing but I’m a hater if I bring it up. Win is a win but we can’t depend on the pass rush bailing out the bums in the secondary

Haason looks way better with that cast off. Desai gotta figure something out next week bc if Howell was dropping dimes on this secondary, Stafford is another animal

How y’all feel about the decision to go for the kill to AJ instead of icing it ?

I liked it ..you gotta be aggressive at ALL times. You gotta believe the D can get a stop in that situation

I liked going go it

but their was BS on the other side.. like on the 3rd and 17, they cut the replay before carter literally got tackled

and coverage issues were evident

Back
Top Bottom