🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

How y’all feel about the decision to go for the kill to AJ instead of icing it ?

I liked it ..you gotta be aggressive at ALL times. You gotta believe the D can get a stop in that situation

I liked it bc as reliable as Jake is, you can have a botched snap, blocked FG, etc. If you have a TD you take it. You don't assume the FG will be easy points ever

How y’all feel about the decision to go for the kill to AJ instead of icing it ?

I liked it ..you gotta be aggressive at ALL times. You gotta believe the D can get a stop in that situation
Hated it as soon as they did it. Moving the ball comfortably. Easy clock bleed gw FG situation. I feel like AJ's sideline spat a couple weeks had some influence on that call honestly (I could also completely be wrong :lol: )

AJ getting a damn taunting penalty making the game tying drive that much easier for them as well.

**** was just completely avoidable. Had we lost that game Y'all would be in here singing a different tune.

Felt like AJ was getting all the targets but I don’t mind taking a shot. Gotta be aggressive

1696215057209.png

People were going nuts over the soft holding penalty they called on Sauce at the end of SNF and it made me wish our game was primetime so the horrendous ref calls were on public display. I'm in NY and Giants fans were even texting me saying the refs were clearly against us winning

People were going nuts over the soft holding penalty they called on Sauce at the end of SNF and it made me wish our game was primetime so the horrendous ref calls were on public display. I'm in NY and Giants fans were even texting me saying the refs were clearly against us winning
Holding and PI has been hella ticky tack this year in general

Watching the Dolphins get smacked by the Bills and the Dolphins got called for holding/PI like 3 times and next drive the Bills are doing the same thing (not even playing the ball) and nothing. It’s clear when they want certain teams to have that advantage. Can’t have the Chiefs lose with Swifty in the building on primetime.

Our game against Miami gonna be hilarious tho. Either the Dolphins gonna get called with holding every pass play or it’ll be ugly

Holding and PI has been hella ticky tack this year in general

Watching the Dolphins get smacked by the Bills and the Dolphins got called for holding/PI like 3 times and next drive the Bills are doing the same thing (not even playing the ball) and nothing. It’s clear when they want certain teams to have that advantage. Can’t have the Chiefs lose with Swifty in the building on primetime.

Our game against Miami gonna be hilarious tho. Either the Dolphins gonna get called with holding every pass play or it’ll be ugly

Dolphins is gonna be a huge defensive test for us bc their speed guys are gonna give our secondary fits. We're def playing a zone that game bc Slay or JB 1 on 1 vs Tyreek and he's gonna have 250 yards 4 TD

Dolphins is gonna be a huge defensive test for us bc their speed guys are gonna give our secondary fits. We're def playing a zone that game bc Slay or JB 1 on 1 vs Tyreek and he's gonna have 250 yards 4 TD
I work for the Dolphins so I’m aware of everything down here. Pass rush should feast as the Dolphins have oline issues. Bills played mostly zone kept the LBs sitting in the middle as that’s Tua sweet spot. We would need to do the same but Cunningham and Morrow ain’t Milano in coverage.

Btw none of this matters if we’re playing 5-10 yards off lol on offense we should be fine. Kohou is a liability outside, Hurts just need to throw at him the entire game. Gonna be a completion or a penalty everytime

I work for the Dolphins so I’m aware of everything down here. Pass rush should feast as the Dolphins have oline issues. Bills played mostly zone kept the LBs sitting in the middle as that’s Tua sweet spot. We would need to do the same but Cunningham and Morrow ain’t Milano in coverage.

Btw none of this matters if we’re playing 5-10 yards off lol on offense we should be fine. Kohou is a liability outside, Hurts just need to throw at him the entire game. Gonna be a completion or a penalty everytime

Yeah I'm confident by that point our offense should be clicking so if our defense holds their own we can grab the W

Back
Top Bottom