🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

The secondary has been a major issue thus far , Howie need to make that call for PS2

I wanna know if it’s coaching or the players essentially giving up the free yardage underneath

it kills the pass rush if guys have those easy completions

I wanna know if it’s coaching or the players essentially giving up the free yardage underneath

it kills the pass rush if guys have those easy completions
I believe it’s a safety & slot issue , Edmunds is a liability in coverage , Slay explained it in his podcast they played a lot of conservative defense so they can minimize the big plays , Scary terry still cooked our a**

I believe it’s a safety & slot issue , Edmunds is a liability in coverage , Slay explained it in his podcast they played a lot of conservative defense so they can minimize the big plays , Scary terry still cooked our a**
Boys gonna get ate up by Puka with the bend but don’t break

Miami is a different ball game cuz everyone got house it if you give ‘em a sliver of space

Mac Jones and Howell have been two of the worst QBs this season and both had good games against us. If that isn't enough of a sign that the defense is playing too soft, idk what is.

Who we rooting for Sunday night? Best case scenario is a tie but that's unlikely so do we hope we beat the Rams and Niners win so we have a 2 game lead in the division or do we hope the Cowboys win so we have the 1 seed in the NFC?

I’m going through some stuff this weekend and I got some Eagles jackets and hats that’s basically brand new/worn once that I’m letting go. I’ll post some pictures to see if anyone wants

Yes, free lol and mostly sz L

I’m going through some stuff this weekend and I got some Eagles jackets and hats that’s basically brand new/worn once that I’m letting go. I’ll post some pictures to see if anyone wants

👀

Lol I’ll pay for the shipping , I got an old *** Wentz jersey that doesn’t fit anymore .

Back
Top Bottom