🦅 THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES THREAD 🦅 | Training Camp underway

Darius might be washed for real. Yea he got the INT but after watching the replay, he was only in position cuz Waddle roasted him so bad on the double move

Darius might be washed for real. Yea he got the INT but after watching the replay, he was only in position cuz Waddle roasted him so bad on the double move
YALL wanted him back. I been saying we needed to draft the future outside CB.

He might be in the building already too…..

Eli Ricks baby!!!

Man, Byard for 2 late round picks when we know Howie gonna trade someone in the off-season for a 4th or 5th anyways. Dudes a beast

YALL wanted him back. I been saying we needed to draft the future outside CB.

He might be in the building already too…..

Eli Ricks baby!!!

I have no problem with what happened since we know in this upcoming draft or 2 CB going be top of the list..

but max both of them dudes got is 2 years with us.. but I’m sure the plan is to bring in new dudes

hell I’m sure if jalen carter wasn’t there, top 2 CBs were up there on our board but we got jalen carter

I have no problem with what happened since we know in this upcoming draft or 2 CB going be top of the list..

but max both of them dudes got is 2 years with us.. but I’m sure the plan is to bring in new dudes

hell I’m sure if jalen carter wasn’t there, top 2 CBs were up there on our board but we got jalen carter
Relying on the DLine to mask bad corners yet again

Relying on the DLine to mask bad corners yet again

but I don’t think dudes had the fall off to this degree last year.. i mena we knew it was coming for slay with his age

last year was poor coaching.. but this year you can clearly see these dudes are food

my hope was for a stopgap until we turned things over

CJ covered up a lot in the backend. Having Byard might fix some things but I’m not expecting much

CJ covered up a lot in the backend. Having Byard might fix some things but I’m not expecting much

competent safety play could be huge.. we see how much just actually having reed actually available helps

but going from edmunds to byard is huge.. or Justin evans

This is what I was telling people earlier today. Dudes were claiming Byard isn't playing like he did in prior years but that Titans defense has nowhere near the talent we have. He doesn't need to cover as long with our pass rush and he doesn't need to constantly bail Slay and JB out like with that Titans secondary

Back
Top Bottom